Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1,999.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by always.deals
- Est. delivery by Feb 1
- $400.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by keeyoscot_0
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Apple iMac A1312 Desktop has a 27-inch display and is powered by a 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 processor. It has 4 GB RAM and 1 TB hard drive. This desktop is equipped with a built-in iSight video camera and built-in stereo speakers. With LED-backlighting and integrated IPS technology, it renders an enhanced viewing experience. In addition, this desktop comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse for convenient use.
- Product Features
- More pixels, better picture
The 27-inch iMac boasts great resolution of 2560-by-1440. And more pixels mean images look crisp and true to life. A 1000:1 contrast ratio gives you more vibrant colors and blacker blacks. In a 16:9 aspect ratio - the same as an HDTV!
- Stunning from every angle
The iMac display looks great from any seat in the house, thanks to a premium display technology called in-plane switching (IPS). IPS gives you a bright picture with excellent color - even if you're viewing the display from the side.
- Fast and versatile I/O in a desktop
Ultrafast and ultraflexible, the thunderbolt port features two 10-Gbps data channels for data transfer. And it offers unprecedented expansion capabilities for a generation of high-performance peripherals. The 27-inch iMac gives you not just one but two thunderbolt ports.
- The better to see you with
Get more of your friends in the picture with crisp, widescreen HD video. The FaceTime HD camera lets you make FaceTime video calls in 720p resolution. The picture is so clear, it will look and feel almost like you're in the same room. Make HD calls from one iMac to another or to a MacBook Pro.
The thunderbolt port lets you daisy-chain as many as six devices plus an additional display. So with just one port you can create the ultimate do-anything desktop. If you choose the 27-inch iMac, a second thunderbolt port lets you expand even more. And since thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, you can plug any mini DisplayPort display right into the thunderbolt port.
- USB and FireWire
Bring on your iPad, iPod, digital camera, mobile phone, and external hard drive - there's no shortage of ports on iMac. Four USB 2.0 ports and a FireWire 800 port give you plenty of peripheral possibilities.
Transfer photos and videos to your iMac as fast as you take them. The built-in SDXC card slot supports SD and SDHC cards. Just insert your camera's memory card and import your photos to iPhoto.
- More pixels, better picture
- Product FamilyiMac
- Model IDiMac11,1
- Model NumberA1312
- Processor TypeIntel
- Processor Speed2.66GHz
- Number of CoresQuad-Core
- Video Output InterfaceUSB
- Motherboard I/O PortsFireWire (IEEE1394b) x 1,RJ45 Lan Port x 1,USB 2.0 x 4
- Screen TypeFlat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix)
- Screen Size27"
- Hard Drive Capacity1TB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed7200RPM
- Hard Drive InterfaceSerial ATA II
- Hard Drive TypeHDD
- RAM TechnologyDDR3 SDRAM
- Installed RAM4GB
- RAM Supported Speed1066 MHz
- RAM Max Supported Size16GB
- Installed Cache Memory32KB
- Max. Cache Memory8MB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive TypeDVD±R Dual Layer/DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),8x (DVD)
- Optical Drive Write Speed24x (CD),4x (DVD+R DL),4x (DVD-R DL),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed16x (CD-RW),6x (DVD-RW),8x (DVD+RW)
- On Board Graphic ProcessorATI Radeon HD 4850
- Max. Video Resolution2560 x 1600
- Installed Video Memory512MB
- Video OutputsDVI x 1,DVI x 2,Dual-Link DVI x 1
- Audio InputIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm),Optical Digital In
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Optical Digital,Optical Digital Output,Speakers
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Depth8.15 in.
- Height20.4 in.
- Width25.6 in.
- Weight30.5 lb.
- Form FactorAll-in-one
- Release DateOctober, 2009
- Exterior ColorSilver
- Other FeaturesBuilt In Web Camera,Hyper Thread Technology Ready
Most relevant reviews
- bigred5911Apr 20, 2016by
Apple certified techs???????
It's a shame I bought this unit. The dealer is to be a certified Apple dealer. As for this unit they seemed to not know what they were doing. I am a 64 yr old man and found all the issues and have the unit up and running.
Verified purchase: Yes
- play13mdDec 10, 2012by
Awesome computer that won't let you down....good job Apple!
What can I say that hasn't been already said about the Apple IMac. Bought iMac to replace my 2011 Microsoft PC with 4 GB of ram, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB dedicated graphics card, and came with the intel i5 chip. Over all the PC was decent but still couldn't handle the type of HD video editing I was doing. The PC would freeze or to open the software I used for editing. To actually convert a blu ray disc to an HD video file required several attempts to get it done on this PC and don't even get me started on editing the video once it was converted. So I sold it and started looking for another PC. I looked into Apple's iMac but the price point was just to high for me. $2000 plus was just outrageous for a PC. I looked at faster intel processors and more RAM memory and possibly going to a 2 GB graphics card, but the price was well over $1000 dollars to put one together. So I decided to start looking on eBay for a used but like new PC that might meet my demands. I looked at both Microsoft PC's and iMacs. I found this iMac and saw it for under a $1000. Yes it was late 2009 model with the intel i5 chip, 4 GB of Ram, and a 512MB graphics card/dedicated graphics card. I was a little concerned about the age and the amount of memory on board for the graphics. I knew the intel i5 chip would probably be fine but I still had my concerns. I did some online searches and saw mostly positive reviews for this model iMac. So I bought it. After receiving it I found a steal, I mean deal, on RAM and replaced the existing with two new 8 GB sticks giving it 16 GB total. I loaded iLife 2011, Office 2011 and updated the OS to Mountain Lion. I spent about the first week just getting familiar with the iMac and learning to get around the OS. I hooked up my HD video recorder and uploaded the movie to my iMac with no issues. Opened up iMovie and did some minor video editing and created the HD file I needed then burned it to a disc. It all worked perfect. I then decided to partition the hard drive and use boot camp to install a new copy of win 7. The install went perfect and I proceeded to install me video editing software. I did the same thing I normally would do on my Microsoft PC and what do you know, not a single problem occurred while on this iMac. Not sure why but it just worked. Now I have the best of both worlds now. While I'm still getting use to the iMac OS, I still have win 7 to rely on until I get mountain lion down. I would highly recommend this computer or newer to anybody looking. If price is an issue look for a used but like new iMac. I will definitely be looking into a new iMac in a few years once I get my use out of this one. The larger than life screen is awesome and the fact it has Bluetooth and built in wifi make this computer perfect to place anywhere in my house. It only has one wire, which is the power cord. The key board, wireless mouse, and wireless magic pad give this iMac a classy look and takes care of all the messy wires that most pc come with. The best part is when I need to run two programs at the same time, I just split the screen and i still have full screen views for both of them. This iMac rocks and has made me a fan of the iMac line. With so many more feature to talk about, I could write a few chapters on it. The only real way to experience this iMac is to visit your nearest Apple store and ask for a demonstration of the new iMacs and see for yourself. There will always be haters out there, but don't let them influence your choice on going 🍎 Read full review
- leandrelumb_0Jan 14, 2017by
I am very please thank you, I use it at work and live this better than my regular tried it all computers and laptops, which they always break so easily.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- usagela2007Sep 04, 2010by
Perfect computer for good price.
I bought iMac 27" and it says everything... but I would like to let you know about this item and price for this item little bit more, so, iMac27" you can use as TV, and it has a number of futures, I'm enjoying big screen and quality of picture, wireless K and mouse, very fast i5 processor and perfect software.
- jclymensJun 06, 2012by
Excellent quality. Apple does not disappoint. 27" screen and resolution is remarkable. This puts any Windows desktop/laptop to shame. The standard apps/tools are useful and well thought out. I must use a Windows computer for work purposes, otherwise I would convert everything to iOS and never look back.
Best Selling in Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
Save on Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
- $1,929.00Trending at $3,349.00
- $1,249.95Trending at $1,980.58
- $649.00Trending at $949.00
- $455.99Trending at $494.47