Apple MacBook Pro 17" Laptop - MA611LL/A (October, 2006)
About this product
- Product InformationTo make your work more exciting and your play more enjoyable, the Apple MacBook Pro laptop (October, 2006) is a perfect choice. Powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo T7600 processor with a speed of 2.33 GHz, this MacPro laptop lets you multitask with ease. Additionally, the Apple MacBook Pro laptop (October, 2006) has a 17-inch screen which renders a display at a native resolution of 1680x1050 pixels for games and multimedia. The integrated iSight video camera of this MacPro laptop offers superior clarity for video conferencing. Boasting Bluetooth connectivity, the Apple MacBook Pro laptop (October, 2006) can also be used to share files with compatible devices within range.
- Product FamilyMacBook Pro
- Model IDMacBookPro2,1
- Model NumberA1212
- Processor TypeIntel Core 2 Duo
- Processor Speed2.33GHz
- Number of CoresDual-Core
- Bus Speed667MHz
- Display TechnologyTFT Active Matrix
- Display Size17"
- Display Max. Resolution1680 x 1050
- Security FeaturesKensington Lock Slot
- Expansion Ports1 x IEEE 1394a (FireWire 400),1 x IEEE 1394b (FireWire 800),2 x USB 2.0,3 x USB 2.0,DVI (Digital Video Interface),FireWire 400,FireWire 800,PS/2 Port,RJ-45 (NIC),VGA out
- Expandability1 x ExpressCard Slot
- Special FeaturesIntegrated Video Camera,MagSafe Power Adapter Port,Remote Control
- Hard Drive Capacity160GB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed5400RPM
- Storage Controller TypeSerial ATA
- Installed RAM2GB
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Max Supported RAM3GB
- RAM Speed667MHz
- Installed Cache Memory4096 KB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive TypeDVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),6x (DVD+R DL),6x (DVD-R DL),8x (DVD),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive Write Speed2.4x (DVD+R Dual Layer),24x (CD),4x (DVD+R Dual Layer),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed16x (CD-RW),6x (DVD-RW),8x (DVD+RW)
- Installed Video Memory256MB
- Graphic Bus InterfacePCI Express
- Audio Output TypeHeadphones,Line Out,Optical Digital,Optical Digital Output,Sound card,Speaker(s)
- Audio Input TypeIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm),Microphone,Optical Digital In
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN,Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Battery Run TimeUp to 5.5 Hours
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Depth10.4 in.
- Height1 in.
- Width15.4 in.
- Weight6.8 lb.
- Release DateOctober, 2006
- Input MethodKeyboard,Keypad,Remote Control,Trackpad
- Exterior ColorAluminum
Most relevant reviews
- beachcomberdani...Dec 08, 2015Verified purchase - USEDby
Simply put this is the best item i've ever purchased online, here on ebay or anywhere else. Computer arrived in MINT CONDITION!! With the exception of a TINY ding (that was clearly mentioned in the description) the machine looks brand new,just fantastic shape,keyboard,screen everything clean,what a bargain!
- markouhDec 09, 2014by
POWER HOUSE LAPTOP
This is a great performance laptop ,capable of running the newest apple software ,the 17 inch screen makes it perfect as a desktop replacement ,the keyboard is soft and illuminated by a back lite ,super drive can burn my dvds just love this one
- triscut_98May 08, 2012by
Even though this item is not the newest computer on the market, it still has a lot of life left in it. And though I have not had time to search out all of its capabilities, nor to see yet if it will hold its own against newer technology for all of the up-and-coming programs, but I feel that this machine even outlived Steve Job's dream of the perfect portable. I have honestly wanted a Macbook Pro since I got out of college, and though this may still be the same machine I desired so many years ago, and my pocketbook finally was able to afford one, I know that I will be able to enjoy it for many years to come. Thanks Steve, this is to your memory, and pure honest stubbornness to do a job, and do it well!
- sniper1282Feb 14, 2012by
Very easy to use!
Totally blown away with this experiance with mac products .Easy to use and very few problems with the operating systems and hardware!
- tigerhawk57Feb 26, 2011by
"Wow" doesn't quite capture it!
I had been a PC guy all my computer life. I wanted to try the Mac, and this was my chance. There is some initial culture shock to get used to the different system. But it is a fantastic machine. Lickety split fast. Powerful and loaded with capacity. Plus the big screen is a welcome feature. I'm sold.