All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Laptop Power Adapters & Chargers
Apple Desktops & All-In-One Computers
About this product
- Product FamilyMacBook Pro
- Model IDMacBookPro5,1
- Model NumberA1286
- Bus Speed1066MHz
- Display Size15.4"
- Security FeaturesKensington Lock Slot
- Expansion Ports2 x USB 2.0,DVI (Digital Video Interface),FireWire 800,RJ-45 (NIC),VGA out
- Special FeaturesIntegrated Video Camera,MagSafe Power Adapter Port
- Storage Controller TypeSerial ATA
- RAM TechnologyDDR3 SDRAM
- Max Supported RAM4GB
- Graphic Bus InterfacePCI Express
- Audio Output TypeHeadphones,Line Out,Optical Digital,Speaker(s)
- Audio Input TypeIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm),Optical Digital In
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Battery Run TimeUp to 5 Hours
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Depth9.82 in.
- Height1 in.
- Width14.35 in.
- Weight5.5 lb.
- Release DateOctober, 2008
- Input MethodKeyboard,Remote Control,Trackpad
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- turbo505Jan 23, 2017by
Condition, condition, and condition.
No dents, no scratches and works fine after logic board and airport card change.
Verified purchase: Yes
- raeocohe0Jan 19, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes
- iltrovatorenj12Aug 31, 2016by
Everything was in a very good conditions!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- techcooperFeb 24, 2012by
Perfection of how a product should be ! Reliability and Durability n MB
I must say that I wasn't an Apple enthusiasts but my mind has been changes. I see the attraction that the Apple brand brings. Always looked for a complete machine no matter its configuration. Each configuration I looked at for my ultimate laptop I continued to see that the Apple products placed me in the right direction. With the one location of security patches to software updates makes things just so uncomplicated to keep your MacBook running flawless. Knowing I can bring the MB to a location for hands on service is a plus. Looking for a qualified tech to service your machine is trying. It is a bit more then the competition but its reliability durability is a plus would would want in a machine. I do own competitive laptops but they have become a bit out dated. the competitive has a track record of being a business work horse to say the least. Ultimately I would recommend that any one that is looking for a laptop with durability and reliability then I would recommend looking into getting one of the many product that Apple offers Satisfied Apple User Read full review
- mervick1951Sep 23, 2011by
The best comp for work and study...
Is depend the used the costumer need, for University and for work is excellent. For domestic used have some issue like the weight and it has a big screen. So is your choice but, in other things is the best. My daughter has the Macbook Pro and my wife has the domestic comp. I live and see the different but Apple is one of the best...
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Apple Laptops
Save on Apple Laptops
- $2,475.00Trending at $2,525.49
- $1,044.99Trending at $1,129.99
- $1,040.00Trending at $1,092.45
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,249.95