Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $500.00+ Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by snlabat
- See details for delivery est.
- $149.99+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by save-sum
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
Save on Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
- $1,249.95Trending at $1,980.58
- $649.00Trending at $949.00
- $455.99Trending at $494.47
About this product
- Product InformationExperience the power of the small-sized Apple Mac mini desktop. The Apple Mac mini Desktop (2009) features an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 GHz processor, 4 GB DDR3 RAM expandable up to 8 GB, a 320 GB SATA hard drive, and a Dual Layer optical SuperDrive. This Apple Mac mini features the NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256 MB video memory for faster graphics rendering. For media professionals, the Apple Mac mini Desktop (2009) proves a rock-solid workstation with the latest Mac OS X 10.7.1 “Lion” pre-installed. The Apple Mac mini desktop makes viewing, editing, and printing, backing up, and sharing pictures and videos easy. This Apple Mac mini has a Gigabit Ethernet port and built-in AirPort Extreme, Bluetooth2.1+EDR support, and 1x FireWire 800 and 5x USB 2.0 ports.
- Product FamilyMac mini
- Model IDMacmini3,1
- Model NumberA1283
- Processor TypeIntel Core 2 Duo
- Processor Speed2.53GHz
- Number of CoresDual-Core
- Video Output InterfaceUSB
- Motherboard I/O PortsFireWire (IEEE1394a) x 1,FireWire (IEEE1394b) x 1,RJ45 Lan Port x 1,USB 2.0 x 5
- Bus Speed1066 MHz
- Hard Drive Capacity320GB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed5400RPM
- Hard Drive InterfaceSerial ATA II
- Hard Drive TypeHDD
- RAM TechnologyDDR3 SDRAM
- Installed RAM4GB
- RAM Supported Speed1066 MHz
- RAM Max Supported Size4GB
- RAM Memory Slots Qunatity2 x SODIMM
- Installed Cache Memory32KB
- Max. Cache Memory3MB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive TypeDVD±R Dual Layer/DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),8x (DVD)
- Optical Drive Write Speed24x (CD),6x (DVD+R DL),6x (DVD-R DL),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed24x (CD-RW),6x (DVD-RW),8x (DVD+RW)
- On Board Graphic ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce 9400M
- Max. Video Resolution1920 x 1200
- Installed Video Memory256MB
- Video Outputs15 Pin D-Sub VGA port x 1,DVI-D x 1,Mini-DVI
- Audio InputLine In (3.5mm),Optical Digital In
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Optical Digital,Optical Digital Output,Sound card,Speaker(s)
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Depth6.5 in.
- Height2 in.
- Width6.5 in.
- Weight2.9 lb.
- Form FactorDesktop Slimline
- Release DateOctober, 2009
- Exterior ColorAluminum
- Other FeaturesDual Channel Memory Architecture
Most relevant reviews
- gtpressOct 06, 2010by
Big computer in a little body!
The Mac Mini is a wonder! This tiny box, slightly larger than a sandwich, packs about twice the processing power of my G5 Dual 2GHz. It is extremely quiet, but very fast. I love it! The only thing I miss is a second hard drive, but I have an external for backup purposes. The G5 was the epitome of upgrade ease, while this mini is not easily upgraded. However, it has all the essentials: 5 USB ports, FW800, 4GB RAM, etc. There is little need to upgrade any more. I will probably not outgrow this for a few years. Since it has the Intel CPU, it could (but probably won't) run Windows. It's very stylish, and it's nice to have the optical drive right on the desktop again (G5 was on the floor). I wanted a Mac Pro, but even used the prices were prohibitive for this small business. I am very pleased, and highly recommend the Mac Mini. Read full review
- philippma1957fo...Apr 12, 2010by
MAC MINI Model (MC239LL/A) 2.53ghz 4gb ram good gear!
This is a small size very reliable computer. I like it because it has enough ram 4gb and the Cpu Is quick. Does not freeze up small size. I added an Intel 160gb ssd to it. This makes it a really nice computer moves it up in speed class. I also added a 4gb stick of ram and pulled a 2gb stick out. It now has 6gb ram. This can handle my 10000 plus 4mb sized pictures in my iPhoto with good speed. I have a 4tb fw800 external enclosure attached along with elgato hybrid tv tuner . I have a htpc a dvr an internet machine a large itunes server all in a small package. very happy with it and the 2 mods. I have used them with no mods and it is nice but with the 2 upgrades it is a lot better then nice.
- andrew_dustin87May 05, 2010by
Late 2009 Apple Macmini
It is the most compact desktop in the market. It fits in the corner of my desk out of the way. It is almost completely silent; even when doing processor intensive work (video editing, photo editing, etc.). The upgrades available are outstanding. It has a 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor, Support up to 8GB of memory, and 1TB of hard drive space. It has all the features like the other Apple computers: bluetooth, air port extreme 802.11n, super drive optical drive, supports dual displays. It is by far the best desktop computer I have had.
- dmcintyre44Mar 22, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tctwobearzOct 30, 2010by
Why a Mac mini MC239LL/A
Best to say that I just received the unit (an Apple Mac mini MC239LL/A with 2.53 GHz, 320GB). This will be my first experience with a Mac mini desk top and therefore my comments can not be based on actual use, but rather what I expect from it based on research. Although this is not Apple's latest model, I did not have a need for HDMI connection. More importantly, I felt that the faster speed and its having 4GB of ram would be more helpful than the 2010's model which had a standard 2GB of ram and a newer graphics option. Am hoping this all proves true. Of course cost also entered the picture and obviously last year's models are a bit less expensive when comparing similar units.