All listings for this product
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
About this product
- Product InformationEnhance the screen size and picture quality of your MacBook laptop system with the glossy 24-inch Apple Cinema Display. Simply connect your laptop to the base of the screen, and you'll have access to much clearer picture quality for editing videos, watching movies or playing video games. What's more, this Apple computer monitor comes with a high-quality iSight camera for video chatting with your friends and relatives, complete with a built in microphone and speakers. Hook up your USB device or MP3 player whenever you want through the three available USB ports, allowing you to extend the reaches of your MacBook system. This pristine monitor includes an LED back-lit display at a full 1200HD screen resolution, which ensures that colors pop with more frequency. This Mac monitor is flexible and can be tilted from -5 to 25 degrees.
- Additional MPNMB382LL/A,MB382LLA
- Product LineApple Cinema
- Display TechnologyFlat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix),LCD
- Screen Size24"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1200
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time14ms
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal178°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical178°
- Regulatory ApprovalMIC
- Color Support24-bit (16.7M Colors)
- Form FactorDesktop
- Digital Video Input StandardUSB
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- billhorvathMar 03, 2016by
It Works, But Not as Well as I Hoped
I ordered this panel to replace one that had gotten damaged, I suspect by screen cleaner. The panel I replaced had what can best be described as a 1" stain starting in the lower left corner that runs up the left side and narrows until it disappears about 2/3 of the way to the top. After I installed the new panel, I was saddened to discover several flaws: First, the colors don't match that in my Macbook Pro, which is not typical of Apple (usually the external monitor colors match up perfectly with the laptop screen right off the bat.) I calibrated the monitor by pushing the white point all the way out to 9500, which helped, but didn't solve the problem. The colors also vary from the top of the screen from the bottom. This was most obvious when I set the background to solid white: it fades from a blue-white at the top, to a brown-white at the bottom, except for a blue-white, ragged-edge strip that runs up to about .25" from the bottom. Finally, there are some marks that look like burnishing or embossing that occupy roughly a 1.25"x2" patch about 5" in from the bottom left corner and about .5" up from the bottom. Since the new panel lacks the stain of the old one, I don't think the issues are in the logic board or other components. I suspect the problems in the new one mean it was either a factory reject for QC issues, or it was swapped out in a warranty return.Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes
- bobbybaruApr 17, 2016by
The monitor doesn't have a lot of input options on the back and it makes it very hard to connect if different videos cards.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- vickyann22Jan 06, 2016by
Great image quality
We purchased this product used so received a great price for a fully functional monitor with great image quality.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cleomissysimbaMay 27, 2014by
Apple Cinema LED 24" Monitor great purchase
Although used the Apple Cinema LED monitor is an excellent piece of equipment. The color is very good and the extra three USB ports is so helpful. I purchase this because of the ease of hooking the video and sound into my mini mac. I was not disappointed as it was just a matter of connecting the monitor built in usb cord to the min mac and I am up and running.
- nicolette11Nov 06, 2013by
Apple products cost more -- but are worth it!
The picture is crisp and perfect, and I love how beautifully Apple integrates its products. You can't put a plug into a wrong socket, because they all work in just one place, a right place. I didn't realize when I bought this that it included speakers and three USB ports. Now, I suddenly have all the ports I need. And since the monitor has its own power cord, and the monitor will feed my Mac laptop, I no longer have to plug and unplug the power cable for the laptop. I wanted a really good image -- but I got a lot more. Good design is a wonderful thing.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $540.00Trending at $569.00
- $364.99Trending at $377.49
- $194.99Trending at $229.00
- $349.99Trending at $364.48
- $223.54Trending at $229.00
- $220.95Trending at $239.99
- $81.69Trending at $85.99