Shop a similar product
Shop a similar product
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $719.95Trending at $773.99
- $494.99Trending at $505.00
- $329.99Trending at $339.99
- $874.00Trending at $939.73
- $420.00Trending at $439.99
- $899.99Trending at $980.00
- $112.97Trending at $117.97
About this product
- Product InformationReading gets innovative and easier with the Kindle 2 International from Amazon. With latest E Ink Pearl display, this Amazon Wi-Fi tablet ensures excellent text clarity and image sharpness. Having 8.5 ounces weight and 1/3-inch thin design, this Amazon tablet PC proves to be light and compact than those conventional magazines to ensure ease of portability. You can now share meaningful passages or contents on Twitter and Facebook with this Amazon Wi-Fi tablet. Connect to Wi-Fi hotspots and this Amazon tablet PC will allow you to download books in seconds. For user convenience, the Kindle 2 International can read English-language content out loud to you with its Text-to-Speech feature. The 5-way navigation button of the Kindle 2 International provides ease of operation.
- Model(2nd Generation) International
- TypeeBook Reader
- Family LineKindle
- Display Size6in (15.24 cm)
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Operating SystemLinux
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi + 3G
- Supported File TypesBMP,GIF,JPEG,MP3,PNG
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Processor ManufacturerFreescale
- Processor Speed532MHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechE-Ink ® Pearl
- Display Max. Resolution800 x 600
Connections and Expandability
- Expansion PortsUSB 2.0
- Wireless capabilitiesWLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g
- Audio InputStereo Input Jack
- Audio OutputSpeaker(s)
- Height8in (20.3 cm)
- Width5.3in (13.4 cm)
- Depth0.36in (0.914 cm)
- Weight0.638lb (0.29 kg)
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Battery Run TimeUp to 504 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodKeyboard
Most relevant reviews
- crgulFeb 09, 2012by
Best value in a compact presentation for unlimited book access!
I like the older Kindle because it has larger font. The key board has numbers at the top instead of having to use a key to select symbols. The control keys are large and easy to use. The joy stick is a little tricky to use if you have large fingers. Still the Kindle is the best way to keep a large amount of books in a very small space. Overall I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves to read on the go or anytime. With free internet access and Wi-Fi it has the ability to connect to your book purchases anywhere you go!
- taps1961Oct 20, 2011by
Bought a Kindle and haven't touched my Nook Color since!
I never thought I would cave and buy an e-reader until last year. Hubby purchased a Nook for me but it was top-heavy and I exchanged it for the Nook Color. It was pretty cool to be able to "borrow" books from the local library from the comfort of my couch, but I had to constantly charge the battery.
I bought my used Kindle on e-Bay in August. I haven't touched my Nook Color since. The Kindle is light, easy to use and has amazing battery life. I still love the feel and scent of a book in my hands, but as another reviewer said, it's an awesome thing to carry a whole "library" with you!
Love it! Wish I could hug the neck of the guy who sold it to me!
- venasmithNov 07, 2013by
Can't beat the product at the less expensive price.
For those just wanting a reader, this light-weight Kindel Generation 2 is perfect and you can't beat the price. Battery life is excellent and it fit's nicely in a purse or jacket pocket. Don't want or have the funds for the newer Kindle, this is a sure way to go.
- springsnow639Aug 18, 2011by
wonderful item use it all the time
fantastic buy love it recommend it to everyone great to have your own libraby at your fingertips. i am an avid reader and usually keep a book with me at all times. Now I have the ability to have a library with me all the time. wonderful to use.
- adcarrellAug 02, 2011by
I love to read and with so many free books to download, it pays for itself quickly! This is my first ereader and so far I really like it. The 3G works great, but it is NOT Wifi as I have seen so many listings for. It's in black and white and does not show the book cover. All in all, I'm happy with this Kindle.