All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Car Speakers & Speaker Systems
Best Selling in Car Audio In-Dash Units
Save on Car Audio In-Dash Units
- $132.95Trending at $144.47
- $32.99Trending at $59.98
- $92.99Trending at $94.95
- $24.95Trending at $28.32
- $109.85Trending at $129.99
- $94.50Trending at $109.99
- $85.82Trending at $94.99
About this product
- Product InformationUpgrade your car stereo system with the amazing Alpine CDE-121 Player. The Alpine CDE-121 player supports audio formats like MP3, AAC, and WMA offering versatility. This car CD player has a built-in hard disk that allows you to store your favorite music files. The Alpine player offers CD and USB playback options, giving flexibility and convenience. With direct iPod and iPhone control functions, this player allows you to connect an iPhone or iPod and listen to your playlist. Alpine CDE-121 Player features a detachable face plate that allows for control and security. This car stereo player has a built-in amplifier that contributes to quality sound output. When you want a change from listening to your playlist, tune into your favorite local radio station using the AM/FM tuner.
- Player TypeCD Player,USB
- Tuner TypeFM / AM
- Unit Size1 DIN
- Built-In Amplifier Power2 Channel x 50 Watt
- Built-In Amplifier RMS Power2 Channel x 45 Watt
- Number of Channels2 Channel
- FeaturesBuilt-in Hard Disk
- Width7 in.
- Depth6.3 in.
- Height2 in.
- FM Presets12
- AM Presets6
Most relevant reviews
- livecablesJun 23, 2011by
Great product! Even greater price!
Decent stereo for its price. Comes with many features that only more expensive ones usually have. iPod controls are simple enough to use once you get the hang of it. However, finding a particular song amidst your entire iPod lineup might take some time especially if you do not organize them properly. I think it would be easier to navigate if you group songs into playlists and just navigate from there. iPod cable is supplied together with this stereo but some will not like it as it attaches from the front which might seem a little messy. It does make installation easier though as you do not need to pull your dash apart to mount the iPod cable. Overall I am very pleased with my first Alpine product and will recommend others to purchase this. In fact, I am already looking for a higher end one for my second car. Read full review
- beamanagerAug 27, 2014by
Good stand alone but better with amp
Nice receiver with enough power to push four smaller speakers in a stock vehicle setting. Very good sound as has been expected from ALPINE. I recommend you team up with a 4 channel amp and 6x9 rear with 6 1/2 fronts. As a stand alone, Really good sound while not blowing the budget! Teamed up with some Kicker speakers and a 4 channel amp - very nice system that is still affordable!
- okideb7Apr 20, 2016by
Fitted radio component, looks nice - no problems.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- coach7540Jun 10, 2014by
This was a wonderful deal on an amazing radio
Great receiver as always by alpine. Was easy to install and was a outstanding upgrade from my factory radio. I considered this to be a great deal as the price was cheap and the shipping was cheap. I would recommend this to everyone. And I would absolutely purchase another if I needed one
- webnfrogApr 10, 2013by
If you dont have a lot to spend on a nice sound system then you need this and it to is nice. I didnt have much to spend but man this is a great radio all around. You can hook your phone up to and play music off of it or pop in a jump drive with your music on it and Jam on. Ipod MP3 and it scrolls the name of the artisit and songs. And it is very loud lots of bass and treable control. Great name radio for a great price Thanks Spence