About this product
- DescriptionChoosing the right bit and bridle is a vital part of creating a partnership with your horse. This book explains everything you need to know about a complicated subject in easy-to-understand text and with specially taken photographs.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Henderson is a regular contributor to the major equestrian magazines, including Horse and Hound, Horse and Rider and Horse. She is the author of many equestrian books, including several in this series. John Henderson is a photographer and journalist who contributes to Horse and Hound, Horse and Rider and Horse. He is the author of Towing Horse Trailers, a best-selling guide in this series, and its stable mate, Trailer Maintenance.
- Author(s)Carolyn Henderson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleAllen Photographic Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width185 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)John Henderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.