Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pts. 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J. K. Rowling (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $16.60Trending at $17.98
- $125.00Trending at $175.00
- $22.95Trending at $28.74
- $12.13Trending at $13.36
- $12.47Trending at $14.82
- $10.99Trending at $11.99
- $6.75Trending at $6.99
About this product
- SynopsisWhen the home of Alex Cross's oldest friend, Ellie Cox, is turned into the worst murder scene Alex has ever seen, the destruction leads him to believe that he's chasing a horrible new breed of killer. As Alex and his girlfriend, Brianna Stone, become entangled in the deadly Nigerian underworld of Washington D.C., what they discover is shocking: a stunningly organized gang of lethal teenagers headed by a powerful, diabolical man--the African warlord known as the Tiger. Just when the detectives think they're closing in on the elusive murderer, the Tiger disappears into thin air. Tracking him to Africa, Alex knows that he must follow. Alone. From the author Time magazine has called the man who can't miss, CROSS COUNTRY is the most heart-stopping, speed-charged, electrifying Alex Cross thriller yet.
- AuthorJames Patterson
- Number Of Pages416 pages
- SeriesAlex Cross
- Publication Date2008-11-17
- PublisherLittle Brown & Company
- Series Volume NumberNo. 14
- Copyright Date2008
- Weight22.6 Oz
- Height1.2 In.
- Width6.2 In.
- Length9.6 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3566.A822C77 2008
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition22
- Reviews"Tame holiday stress with [this] irresistible read!"
Most relevant reviews
- im1dollApr 01, 2016by
My Husband read the book.
My Husband read the book so fast, he couldn't put it down! He reads faster then I can order more books for him! He said Cross Country is a hit!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- graggettJun 28, 2016by
Alex Cross Ser.: Cross Country No. 14 by James Patterson Paperback
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- marshall0030Aug 17, 2015by
good reading hard to put down.
GOOD BOOK as usual the unexpected twists and turns written in by JAMES PATTERSON hard to put down. You don't know what is going to happen next.
- needlenanyApr 10, 2015by
Patterson and Alex Cross at their best!!
James Patterson, I believe, is one of the BEST murder mystery writers. Alex Cross is such an awesome character and the endings are always full of surprise.!!
- 7islesJun 23, 2011by
Sorry, Mr. Patterson - this one was a miss.
Probably the weakest Patterson novel I've read yet. The story moves at a pace that is at least twice that of a typically fast Patterson novel, and Alex Cross escapes so many near death scenarios that they become absurd after a while. I hate to have to admit it, but by the end of this particular Axel Cross novel, I found myself rooting for the bad guys and hoping that they would simply go ahead and finally kill Alex's whole family. Far too many silly plot twists to maintain believability. Sorry, Mr. Patterson - this one was a miss.