Acer Iconia A100-07u08u 8GB, Wi-Fi, 7in - Steel Blue
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $499.99Trending at $524.74
- $495.00Trending at $517.00
- $118.99Trending at $159.98
- $875.00Trending at $999.00
- $714.99Trending at $744.50
- $84.49Trending at $85.98
- $35.99Trending at $37.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Acer A100-07u08u is suitable for professionals who travel constantly. The Acer tablet is powered by a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor that enhances multitasking. The Wi-Fi tablet runs on the Android (Honeycomb) OS, providing quick access to Google Mobile services. The Acer A100-07u08u comes with a 1 GB RAM with enhanced processing speed. As the Acer tablet comes with Wi-Fi support, you can access high-speed internet. The Wi-Fi tablet’s webcam aids video calling and chatting. You can easily transfer data at high speeds through the USB port from the tablet to an external storage device.
- CarrierNot Applicable
- Family LineIconia
- Display Size7in (17.78 cm)
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Exterior ColorSteel Blue
- Processor ManufacturernVidia
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display Max. Resolution1024 x 600
- Rear Camera Resolution5 megapixel
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Installed RAM1GB
Connections and Expandability
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated Wireless LAN
- PC InterfaceMicro-HDMI,Micro-USB
- Width4.6in (11.68 cm)
- Depth0.5in (1.27 cm)
- Weight0.9lb (0.41 kg)
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodTouch-Screen
- Release Date6/14/2011
- Special FeaturesBluetooth,Built-In Front Camera,Built-In Rear Camera,Touch Screen
Most relevant reviews
- galaxytradingin...Sep 21, 2013by
The Acer Iconia A100 has been one of the best purchases I've ever made
Although there are more sophisticated tablets on the market in today's world, my experiences with the Acer Iconia A100 have been nothing less than stellar. It has been the perfect device for my needs since 2011, and I continue to use it to this day.
I originally purchased this unit in order to allow myself to work without lugging around a bulky laptop and bag every where I went. Instead of carrying around more than 30 pounds of computer equipment, I condensed everything into a small Targus bag that weighed just over four pounds with everything in it.
One of the most important aspects of the Acer Iconia A100 is that it's compatible with Squareup.com's credit card swiper. A lot of cheaper imports don't support the card swiper device and forces you to enter the credit card info manually, which costs you more money. Plugging in the card device into my Acer worked perfectly.
All of the apps I needed as a computer technician for a school district were available for me through Google Play. I used various networking signal apps to help find dead spots and improve wireless access point performance, Spiceworks kept me connected to the trouble ticket system, and I could keep in touch with the main office through Google Hangouts with liquid smooth video streaming.
The Acer Iconia A100 is a bit heavier than I would have liked when compared to similar devices that were and are on the market. It takes a bit of time to load when you first turn it on, but performs like a champ once it is. The sound quality is what you'd expect from such small speakers, but plugging in a headset makes a world of difference. The sound capabilities through the 3.5mm jack are amazing in comparison.
As I am a PC gamer, I don't download a lot of games on my tablet. However, the games I have installed work flawlessly with no lag or distorted graphics of any kind. I am a bit disappointed that I can't install games design for quad-core units, but like I said before, I bought this device for work.
Now, I use the tablet for everything from golf scores to shopping lists and budgets. It is heavily used tool in my house and I would be lost without it.Read full review
- blackrat1May 30, 2013by
This little tablet is great! I give it a thumbs up
I got this 7in ICONIA as a gift. This little tablet is great! read a book, watch movies, listen to music, take video/pictures ... do actual work with the docs app or even on google drive! I already have a ASUS transformer 10in tablet... a little bulky to carry around. And this Iconia does most everything my transformer does but in a smaller package.
With the google app store i have access to most all the same apps as my Iphone, even an Ebay App! Good bang for the buck!
Only drawback is battery life, i get a couple of hours or so out of it. Could be better but I've seen worse on other brands/devices.
- tinhorn1997Feb 08, 2013by
Great tablet, great price!
It is a great tablet for a great price. It can do everything smoothly and fast from surfing the web to editing documents. The only major complaint I have about this tablet is that its micro usb port only has slave capabilities which doesn't allow me to use a usb keyboard or any other accessories with it.
- dsmp2013Mar 02, 2014by
The A100 is a great tablet. I have three of them in my house and all work great. They don't survive a fall from on top of a fridge but that is too be expected. I highly recommend this tablet to everyone.
- alsboyNov 05, 2012by
Quite good, for a Droid
Got this for my son. Look, it will never be mistaken for a real iPad, but for the price I paid I could never have gotten the real deal. The Acer hardware works fine, and Acer was excellent in supporting me when the device arrived (incorrectly) without a power supply. The Android software is not as good, but if you can find apps that work well, the Acer will not let you down. I'd buy it again at this price.