ASUSTeK COMPUTER Maximus IV Extreme-Z, LGA 1155, Intel Motherboard
Top Selling in Motherboards
Great Prices on Motherboards
- $253.98Trending at $312.13
- $160.00Trending at $174.99
- $246.42Trending at $249.99
- $64.99Trending at $67.22
- $118.97Trending at $134.94
- $328.12Trending at $350.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe ASUSTeK Maximus IV Extreme-Z Motherboard is a Republic of Gamers motherboard designed for computer gaming. This ASUSTeK Motherboard sports Intel technology in multiple areas including chipset and memory. The unit is compatible with Intel Socket 1155 for second generation Core, i7/Core i5, and Core i3 Processors. This Intel computer motherboard uses Intel Z68 Chipset. This unit supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) software. The ASUSTeK Maximus IV Extreme-Z Motherboard also offers enhanced overheating protection. This ASUSTeK Motherboard provides 4 GB of dual channel memory architecture that can be upgraded to 32 GB. The unit supports NVIDIA 3-Way SLI, AMD CrossFireX, and LucidLogix Virtungraphics technology. The Intel computer motherboard supplies six expansion ports that include four PCIe 2.0x16 ports. The unit comes equipped with multiple inputs and outputs including USB ports and SATA ports. This ASUSTeK Motherboard features a number of other options including Blu-ray compatibility and Realtek programming.
- BrandASUSTeK COMPUTER
- ModelMaximus IV Extreme-Z
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorExtended ATX
- Width12.01 in.
- Depth10.59 in.
- CPU TypeCeleron 400 sequence,Celeron 500 sequence,Core i3,Core i5,Core i7
- CPU Socket TypeLGA1155 Socket
- Chipset TypeIntel Z68
- BIOS TypeAMI
- Storage ControllersSerial ATA-300 (RAID),Serial ATA-600,Serial ATA-600 (RAID),eSATA port
- Installed Qty (Max Supported)1
- Supported RAM Integrity CheckNon-ECC
- Supported RAM Speed2200 MHz
- Audio Output TypeSound card
- Audio CodecRealtek ALC889
- Compliant StandardsHigh Definition Audio
Telecom / Networking
- Networking TypeBluetooth
Expansion / Connectivity
- Storage InterfacesSATA-600 - connector(s): 2 x 7pin Serial ATA - 2 device(s) - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5;SATA-300 - connector(s): 4 x 7pin Serial ATA - 4 device(s) - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5;Marvell 88SE9182 : SATA-600 - connector(s): 2 x 7pin Serial ATA - 2 device(s);JMicron JMB362 : SATA-300 - connector(s): 2 x 7pin external SATA - 2 device(s)
- Microsoft CertificationsCompatible with Windows 7
Most relevant reviews
- tlt31zNov 07, 2014by
The ultimate gaming motherboard
This is probably one of the best gaming motherboards on the market. It's price is a bit steep, but if you ever see one on sale, and your looking for a solid board make sure you grab one.
It is packed with good quality hardware and features.
It is very easy to tune your pc to whatever you want using the bios with this board.
I feel it is the ULTIMATE GAMING BOARD.