Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $99.00+ $8.99 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by mishaal_123
- View item for delivery
Save on similar products
Save on a similar product
All options for this product
- $225.85 Buy It Now
- $168.90 Buy It Now
- $299.99 Buy It Now
- $400.00 Buy It Now
- $325.50 Buy It Now
- $165.00 Buy It Now
- $235.00 Buy It Now
Top Selling in PC Laptops & Netbooks
Great Prices on PC Laptops & Netbooks
- $210.00Trending at $226.99
- $749.99Trending at $779.00
- $269.99Trending at $299.98
- $215.00Trending at $226.99
- $498.00Trending at $532.99
- $500.00Trending at $514.47
- $329.79Trending at $339.99
About this product
- Product InformationLike a smartphone, but with a much larger screen and greater computing ability, the ASUS Vivo Tab RT TF600T stands tall among the many tablets on the digital market. This particular model appeals to buyers because it is light weight and has a large 10.1-inch screen. In addition, the tablet carries 32GB of onboard storage space, which is more than enough for some applications, photos, files, TV shows, music, and a movie or two. When you're on the go with your ASUS Vivo Tab, try out its Bluetooth capability, which allows it to connect quickly to another device and share files. Turn on the Wi-Fi and use the tablet at your favorite coffee shop, or video chat with coworkers via the 2 MP front camera.
- User Manual
- CarrierNot Applicable
- Family LineVivoTab RT
- Display Size10.1in (25.65 cm)
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Operating SystemWindows RT
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Exterior ColorGraphite
- Processor ManufacturernVidia
- Processor TypeTegra 3
- Processor Speed1.3GHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechWXGA
- Display Max. Resolution1366 x 768
- Touch Screen TechnologyWide Viewing Angle
- Rear Camera Resolution8 megapixel
- RAM TechnologyDDR3 SDRAM
- Installed RAM2GB
- Max Supported RAM2.00GB
Connections and Expandability
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated Wireless LAN
- ExpandabilitySDXC Card Slot,microSD
- Expansion PortsHDMI,Micro HDMI,Micro-SD
- PC InterfaceMicro-HDMI
- Audio InputMicrophone
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Speaker(s)
- Height6.73in (17.09 cm)
- Width10.33in (26.24 cm)
- Depth0.33in (0.84 cm)
- Weight1.15lb (1.06 kg)
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Battery Run TimeUp to 8 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodCamera,Touch-Screen
- Special FeaturesBuilt-In Front Camera,Built-In Rear Camera,GPS,HD,Speakerphone
Most relevant reviews
- kell_chriAug 01, 2016by
Reviewing the TF600T (Not the lot of 15 Cracked Screens)
The TF600T is awesome. There are a lot of people who discount the 32 gb hdd, and the tegra 3 processor, but these little machines are really great, so dont let anyone judge this as inferior compared to something else. They are a full featured computer that comes with microsoft office
Verified purchase: Yes
- stovepipe01Jun 10, 2015by
Excellent, providing you know its limitations. Well built, Easy to use.
This tablet (netbook, per se) takes an unnecessarily bad rap. The majority of the reason for this is marketing... it's marketed as a Windows 8 device, but it's running Windows RT. This is basically a Surface RT that's MUCH better engineered. That said:
1. The battery is insanely long. Docked, you'll get about 15 hours of screen on time. Standby lasts for days.
2. It's 99% immune to virus attacks, even without any third party Antivirus, since NO third party apps will run.
3. The screen is excellent: Bright and crisp.
4. The keyboard and touchpad are very responsive.
5. Comes with the FULL Office 2013 suite, not a yearly subscription. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
1. The touchscreen tends to register ghost touches when it's really dry/cold outside. I own three of these that do this. It's a design flaw. I simply disable the touch screen, since I only use the tablet docked.
2. Internet browsing is sluggish, and you can't change the browser to one of your choice.
3. NO third party apps will load, unless they come from the store. This means you can't load Chrome, Quickbooks, Firefox, or games that aren't in the Microsoft Store.
The bottom line:
WHAT IT IS: This is the ultimate road warrior device. Perfect for going to a meeting, firing off email, typing documents, and having a device handy whenever you need it, since the battery lasts for days.
WHAT IT IS NOT: A gaming appliance, a multimedia appliance, a desktop replacement, or a PC for kids.
When bought for its intended use, it's an awesome little machine.Read full review
- delluser_2012Jul 03, 2015by
Awesome product for the price and my needs, Enjoying it!
Thanks, love this new toy. Is exactly as described and researched for. Nice screen size, storage and lots of apps to choose from. If anyone has any complaints apparently they didn't do their research to fit what they were looking for or need. In the tech world you got to read the specs, reviews and comparison. I am satisfied so far and have referred this particular device for what they are looking for. Of course nothing beats an Apple Ipad but a bit costly and appa cost too but I am not at the stage where I really need all that. But this is a great substitute.
- circlestary2010Feb 21, 2014by
I would highly recommend this tab if you are a Win 8 user or wanna be one.
I have purchased several tablets for grandson, mother, husband, and self, (all droid), and this is by far the nicest one I've had. I have a Win 8 ASUS laptop and love it, so the Win 8 ASUS tablet was the best for me:
(2)Cons- will miss the 3G on my droid tablet and the windows updates took a while to download for startup.
(Many)Pros - the screen resolution is beautiful, USB and Micro SD card storage, make drag and drop file transfers a breeze, 8MP camera is awesome, video is great, windows store has every app that I would need, office products integrates with what I have at work, response time is excellent. Seriously, it is the screen resolution that takes the cake, it is an awesome little tablet. Got a leather case for the keyboard/tablet combo, does make a small little package put all together, but easy enough to remove the keyboard for just the tablet use. (rarely do that). I am in IT, and love electronics. I would highly recommend this tablet if you are a Win 8 user.Read full review
- jfis7717Jul 08, 2014by
Superb hardware backing depressively limited apps.
The hardware on this tablet is top of the line for any tablet I have ever encountered. It's thin and light weight, the screen is durable and reactive, and the battery never seems to die.
That being said, I would not recommend buying this tablet. The Operating system on this machine offers the most limited app choices I have ever seen. The entire market is run by Microsoft, so none of their competitor software is available. This means no firefox, no chrome, and a lack of a great many apps that most people consider essential.
There isn't even an option for 3rd party software, and what few workaround people have, function only for a select few programs. I would say that this gaping hole in functionality negates the entire purpose of owning a tablet.
As I said before though, if you just want to surf the web and e-mail with it, then this is fine. But if you want wide-spectrum functionality, get something running android.Read full review