ASUS SABERTOOTH X58, LGA1366 Socket, Intel Motherboard
Top Selling in Motherboards
Great Prices on Motherboards
- $58.00Trending at $97.33
- $253.98Trending at $312.14
- $54.95Trending at $69.95
- $79.00Trending at $81.05
- $160.00Trending at $174.99
- $318.35Trending at $330.78
- $67.22Trending at $79.98
About this product
- Product InformationWhen you need a motherboard with bite, the Asus Sabertooth X58 is a solid choice. This beast of a logic board is LGA1366 Intel Core i7 ready, with an integrated memory controller to support 3-channel DDR3 memory, and the Intel X58 Express Chipset with Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) interface for improved performance through serial point-to-point links. Reliability is a key consideration in the design, with military-standard TUF components for ultimate stability, compatibility, and durability, and the CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Tech provides a large area for heat dissipation. Additionally, the Asus Sabertooth X58 grants complete control over CPU and chassis fan speed for greater customization based on ambient temperature levels, ensuring a quiet and cool working environment.
- ModelSABERTOOTH X58
- MPNSabertooth X58
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorATX
- Width12 in.
- Depth9.6 in.
- CPU TypeCore i7,Core i7 Extreme,Core i7 Extreme Edition,Pentium Extreme Edition
- CPU Socket TypeLGA1366 Socket
- Chipset TypeIntel X58 Express
- BIOS TypeAMI
- Storage ControllersSerial ATA-300 (RAID),Serial ATA-600,eSATA port
- Power Connectors24-pin main power connector,8-pin ATX12V connector
- Installed Qty (Max Supported)1
- Supported RAM Integrity CheckNon-ECC
- Audio Output TypeSound card
- Audio CodecRealtek ALC892
- Compliant StandardsHigh Definition Audio
Telecom / Networking
- Networking TypeGigabit Ethernet
- Cables Included1 x SLI bridge;4 x Serial ATA cable
- Microsoft CertificationsCompatible with Windows 7
- Compliant StandardsACPI 2.0,Plug and Play
Most relevant reviews
- slvr11Sep 19, 2012by
A Great Motherboard! Well Built!
This motherboard is very well built! There are a lot of nice features on it to help find problems and for convenience. You can actually feel the build quality with this motherboard. A great product from ASUS! A nice motherboard for computer builders.
- mbst1Jul 02, 2012by
I bought this product because I already had the processor, memories and hard drive. It was just as described. Works great!, nice price, very satisfied...
- jeffam70Feb 08, 2012by
Great buy. Fantastic motherboard!
Fantastic motherboard! Runs very well with Win 7 64-bit. I loaded it up an Intel Core i7 980, 24 GB of DDR3 RAM (6x4GB) Patriot Viper II Sector 7 PC3-10666 9-9-9-24, and an Intel 510 Series 120 GB SATA3 (6 Gb/s) SSD. No problems! The only thing that concerns me is the NorthBridge runs warm (57 C), but everything seems stable.
- randall826May 03, 2012by
Asus one of the top motherboards
A great motherboard, if you want to run the Intel I7 CPU. I used many Asus motherboards over the years.
- irracrJun 05, 2011by
the powerfull is amazing! Awesome product!
The powerfull of this MB is amazing, it´s fast with hight perfomance, exactly what I was loocking for!!
The construction is strong! you can fill the quality in your hands.