Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $68.88+ $25.00 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by cool_thing_to_buy
- See details for delivery est.
- $79.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by smart_putao
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationGive your games a boost, or put your workday into overdrive, with the ASUS P5P43TD Xtreme Design Motherboard with Turbo Key feature. The Turbo Key turns a PC power button into an overclocking button to boost performance with a single touch. The motherboard is LGA775 45nm processor ready, which grants expanded power management capabilities for new levels of energy efficiency, while the ASUS EPU provides total system power management by detecting current PC loadings and moderating power in real-time, adjusting fans, VGA cards, and hard drive usage for energy-saving and cost-saving benefits. These features make the ASUS P5P43TD motherboard a logical choice for anyone looking for the best in system level energy saving.
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorATX
- Width12 in.
- Depth8.8 in.
- CPU TypeCeleron,Celeron 400 sequence,Celeron Dual Core,Core 2 Duo,Core 2 Extreme,Core 2 Quad,Pentium,Pentium Dual Core
- CPU Socket TypeLGA775 Socket
- Chipset TypeIntel P43 Express
- Data Bus Speed1600 MHz
- BIOS TypeAMI
- Storage ControllersATA-133,Serial ATA-300
- Installed Qty (Max Supported)1
- Supported RAM Integrity CheckNon-ECC
- Audio Output TypeSound card
- Audio CodecRealtek ALC887
- Compliant StandardsHigh Definition Audio
Telecom / Networking
- Networking TypeGigabit Ethernet
Expansion / Connectivity
- Storage InterfacesIntel ICH10 : SATA-300 - connector(s): 6 x 7pin Serial ATA - 6 device(s);JMicron JMB368 : ATA-133 - connector(s): 1 x 40pin IDC - 2 device(s)
- Additional Connectors6 x USB 2.0
- Cables Included1 x IDE cable;2 x Serial ATA cable
- Software IncludedDrivers & utilities;ASUS Live Update;ASUS PC Probe 2
- Microsoft CertificationsCompatible with Windows 7
Most relevant reviews
- noco3540Nov 09, 2014by
the shopping experiance was great ,
im building a computer for my 9 yr old son , for Christmas ! its the 1st time iv ever attempted a computer build before ! i purchased a dual core quad , many months ago , & searched for a compatible motherboard , this board seemed to fit the bill , yes i know the cpu ,& the motherboard are outdated , but the dual quad , seemed like a good choice for experimentation , i ordered the motherboard , it got dropped off @ my door less than a week later , & within 3hrs of me going to work , installing the cpu , wiring harness etc... i had win 7 ultimate installed & doing updates , i cant give any performance comments , because i do not play games , its seems to be fast enough for my needs , we will have to see if i meets his , this motherboard/cpu combo with the crucial ddr3 ballistix , is twice the ghz & gb's as the dell 945 he's running now , which a couple people who used it say , that machine runs very well Read full review
- spookyincDec 29, 2011by
Gamers toy !
This is by no means a screaming fast gamer's machine, d best with P43 chipset. No conflicts whatsoever, Windows 7 64 bit installed flawlessly, very impressed.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Motherboards
Save on Motherboards
- $160.19Trending at $171.58
- $293.49Trending at $375.12
- $334.55Trending at $363.59
- $67.22Trending at $75.99
- $312.93Trending at $328.29
- $315.99Trending at $350.82
- $118.28Trending at $143.66