More items related to this product
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $110.00Trending at $114.99
- $689.00Trending at $748.50
- $299.99Trending at $335.00
- $226.99Trending at $251.42
- $299.99Trending at $332.49
- $399.99Trending at $450.00
- $520.00Trending at $532.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 is a useful device driven by a robust 1 GHz processor and running on Android platform. The Tablet is equipped with 16 GB memory storage. It also features a convenient 10.1-inch display that provides clear visuals. This Tablet supports Wi-Fi connectivity and lets its users wirelessly surf the Web, check e-mails, or stream videos. Furthermore, the ASUS device has a built-in 5-megapixel camera. In addition, it runs on a single battery charge for 9.5 hours. Its weight is 1.5 lbs. The product is available in brown.
- CarrierNot Applicable
- Product LineEee Pad Transformer
- Display Size10.1in (25.65 cm)
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Exterior ColorBronze
- Processor ManufacturernVidia
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechWXGA
- Resolution1280 x 800
- Touch Screen TechnologyMulti-Touch
- Rear Camera Resolution5 megapixel
- Front Camera Resolution1.2 megapixel
- Installed Cache Memory1024 KB
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Installed RAM1GB
- Max Supported RAM1.00GB
Connections and Expandability
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Expandability1 x Mini SDHC Card Slot,1 x SD Card Slot,MMC-plus Slot,SD Card Slot,micro SD Slot,miniSDHC Card Slot
- Expansion Ports2 x USB 2.0,HDMI,USB 2.0
- PC InterfaceHDMI,Wi-Fi
- Wireless capabilitiesBluetooth,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g,WLAN 802.11n
- Audio InputIntegrated Microphone,Microphone
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Sound Card,Speaker(s)
- Height1.3 cm (0.51")
- Width1.71 cm (0.673")
- Depth1.298 cm (0.511")
- Weight0.68 Kg (1.5 lb.)
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Battery Run TimeUp to 9.5 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodTouch-Screen
- Special FeaturesBluetooth,Built-In Front Camera,Built-In Rear Camera,GPS,Speakerphone,Touch Screen
Most relevant reviews
- hongkong360Apr 01, 2013by
Great tablet at half the price of a leading model, with better specs too
Bought this as I couldn't afford the Ipad2 which the wife has, read some reviews and was very happy.
Paid less than £130 for it and was delighted with it, fast start up, great quality cameras (Skype) was brilliant on wifi.
Good sized tab and a great feel to it, resolution is very good with some great live wallpaper, need to master it to get the best results though as some shortcuts are annoying unless you can figure out the page 1 startup menu.
Battery life like all tabs if playing for hours do get drained, but this does hold a charge for longer than the Ipad 2. Some fantastic software for it too on Google play.
Flash player needs to be downloaded from Asus or you will have non compatible pop up so make sure you download it.
Very happy with it, and prices for this now are ridiculously low for a tablet of such specification.Read full review
- 107439559@delet...Oct 11, 2012by
Really pleased - glad I didn't choose Ipad - excellent value
Very easy to use - even for a technophobe such as myself. Don't be put off by the fact you can't get Microsoft on - Polaris Office is more than up to the task.
It is a bit heavy when attached to the docking keyboard but as this maintains battery life in the tablet it's well worth leaving something else out of your handbag/briefcase if possible and also this gives you USB ports while on the move
The screen is very clear and the camera pictures good
For the financial outlay involved I certainly wouldn't spend the extra (lots) on an Ipad
- david_coombes_u...May 08, 2012by
Quite possibly the world's most useful tablet range.
The ASUS Transformer series stands apart from other tablets by being the most inclusive, feature rich devices. This TF101 has HDMI out as standard so you don't need an proprietary cable or docking bay (I use a £1.50 HDMI cable from Amazon). It has USB ports as standard. It has a keyboard that turns it into a netbook. It's incredibly portable and versatile. It uses SD cards and can be connected to PC via USB, so it's a cinch to transfer files across, and the 16GB limit is immaterial when you can add 32 GB via miniSD in the tablet and another 32GBs in the dock. Build quality is top-notch. The screen can be easily cleaned and doesn't scratch thanks to Gorilla Glass.
I bought mine for giving private tuition in Maths and English, and it's invaluable, replacing my old whiteboard and pens. Everyone who sees it is extremely impressed and considers getting one. Android doesn't have the software library of iPad, but the flexibility and docking keyboard make this a smarter choice in many cases, especially for college/uni students wanting both a tablet, and a netbook for
taking notes in classes.Read full review
- sanjayratna1972Sep 02, 2012by
I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT...oh...it does not turn on.
Hummm...what does one say when you have only used it for about a month...!?! I heard this was a good tablet and on the face of it, yeah easy to navigate, light to carry, but the problem with the charger and/or battery is so very annoying.
Being the way I am in using gadgets, they help me with work and are fun to use in down time is all I care for. But when you hae to find an answer to why one thing or another does not work is let us say not time friendly. Granted not blaming ASUS, I find it problematic with all electronic gadget companies, even the industry geeks give a number of answers to different problems. WHY!?!...back in the days something went wrong there was AN answer to it. Well back to the TF101 as I said never got a chance to see all the wonders, but what I did use/see/hear/touch I like it, I like it...BUT please ASUS sort out this battery/charger issue and do not charge me so much money to get your problem fixed please.Read full review
- hutch_2002May 07, 2012by
Brilliant muti purpose tablet
The Tf101 is very easy to use and has some great features that the iPad doesn't, like a customisable home screen and widgets. The Google Chrome web browser is particularly good and hasn't crashed once! The docking keyboard further expands the potential of this tablet by acting like a true laptop. All in all very glad I changed to this from an iPad.