Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pts. 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J. K. Rowling (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $16.50Trending at $17.98
- $9.99Trending at $12.13
- $26.00Trending at $28.74
- $13.01Trending at $13.19
- $18.84Trending at $20.75
- $12.00Trending at $14.49
- $17.35Trending at $19.29
About this product
- Synopsis"My tendency to make up stories and lie compulsively for the sake of my own amusement takes up a good portion of my day and provides me with a peace of mind not easily attainable in this economic climate."--Chelsea Handler, from Chapter 10 of Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang It's no lie: Chelsea Handler loves to smoke out "dumbassness," the condition people suffer from that allows them to fall prey to her brand of complete and utter nonsense. Friends, family, co-workers--they've all been tricked by Chelsea into believing stories of total foolishness and into behaving like total fools. Luckily, they've lived to tell the tales and, for the very first time, write about them.,Friends, family, and co-workers who have all been tricked by Handler into believing stories of total foolishness and into behaving like total fools write about them for the first time.
- AuthorFriends Staff Chelsea's Family
- Number Of Pages304 pages
- SeriesA Chelsea Handler Book/Borderline Amazing Publishing
- Publication Date2011-05-10
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Copyright Date2011
- Weight14.9 Oz
- Height1 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length8.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberPN6231.P67
- Dewey Decimal818.602
- Dewey Edition22
- Introduction byChelsea Handler
Most relevant reviews
- michaelsdevinJun 21, 2011by
•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•* AWESOME *•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•.
I love every book that's come out so far by Chelsea Handler, why would this one be any different? Well this one was written by the people who fill her day, but I have to say - it's AWESOME.
I've read all of Chelsea's other books and they're all laugh-out-loud. I think that's what I love about them, they keep you wanting more. She always seems to be getting herself into some seriously bizaar situations, and her quick wit saves her grace. If you've ever wondered how or why "all" that seems to pile down on this one woman, after reading this book, you'll wonder no more. She welcomes crazy in and then turns around and fully embraces it.
The common theme in all the mini narratives is this: Chelsea lies, has huge boobs, pees her pants with alarming frequency, loves herself some late night chicken fingers, drinks too much and is overly generous. So, the moral is, although you're not getting Chelsea's voice from this book, you're getting the next best thing.
If you're a fan of her comedy, her other publications or her show, you'll appreciate the raw way she infuses herself into the lives around her with a "take no prisoners" attitude. She spares no one, and inflicts the worst upon the ones she loves the most.Read full review
- svillagomez126Jul 29, 2011by
Great Book... Great Purchase... Great Laughs...
If you loved the books Chelsea Handler wrote then it's a guarantee you'll love this one... I thought reading about the pranks Chelsea pulled was so funny, reading the other side is freaking hysterical. I found myself laughing out loud so many times... Definitely a great book to read, definitely recommended... Enjoy!
- valkarrJul 01, 2011by
A must read for Chelsea fans!
If you are a fan of Chelsea,this will be a very easy read. It will fill in the blanks for how she treats her coworkers. A part of me feels that after you read this book,you could say how could anyone work for her? She is a very complex person.
- 942486617@delet...Jul 06, 2011by
Awesome Book, Loved it.....highly recommended!!!
Great book. I laughed during the whole thing, could not put it down. The only bad thing about this book is that it wasn't longer. I have all the Chelsea books. Each one has me wishing I could be funny. Overall great book, high recommended, and am going to gladly read it again.
- jconroy28Sep 11, 2011by
I bought this because I have read all of Chelsea Handler's other books and they were hilarious. This book fits right in with the others and was a very easy read.