All listings for this product
Best Selling in Network Switches
Save on Network Switches
- $770.00Trending at $979.49
- $749.95Trending at $789.00
- $130.00Trending at $132.50
- $410.00Trending at $435.00
- $480.40Trending at $498.99
- $29.99Trending at $59.90
- $205.00Trending at $209.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe "smart", web-configurable 3Com Baseline Switch 2250 Plus delivers enterprise-class features, customized and priced for small and mid-sized organizations. The switch offers forty-eight 10/100 ports and two dual-purpose ports for high-performance computer, high-demand server, or core network backbones connections, using either copper Gigabit uplinks or SFP-based slots for Gigabit fiber. QoS and VLAN features support scalability and business-critical applications by ensuring optimal use of available bandwidth, directing traffic flow according to the needs of the business. Ports can be trunked or aggregated to create an ultra-high-bandwidth pipe to the network core or other switches.A user-friendly browser interface provides easy-to-use tools so that even network novices can easily configure and administer the network, configure individual port speeds VLANs, link aggregation, and traffic prioritization, and keep an eye on network traffic and statistics. All 3Com networking products go through vigorous testing to ensure top reliability.
- ModelSwitch 2250 Plus
- Form FactorExternal
- Ports Qty48
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesFlow control, layer 2 switching, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, 1024-bit encryption, port mirroring, Broadcast Storm Control
- Status IndicatorsLink activity, port transmission speed, power, link OK
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Switching ProtocolEthernet
- Remote Management ProtocolHTTP,SNMP 1,SNMP 2
- MAC Address Table Size8K entries
- Interfaces2 x network host - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45,48 x network node - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Power Consumption Operational56 Watt
- Power SourceAC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower supply - internal
- Width17 in.
- Height2 in.
- Depth9 in.
- Weight7 lbs
- Enclosure TypeExternal - 1U
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)10 - 95%
- Max Operating Temperature113 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
- Rack Mounting KitIncluded
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.