About this product
- DescriptionA detailed historical account of the emergence of economic history as an academic discipline in England told through a combination of biography, institutional change and the history of scientific thought and methodology.
- Author BiographyPaul Gifford is Buchanan Professor of French and Director of the Institute of European Cultural Identity Studies at the University of St Andrews. His publications inclide Reading Paul Valery: Universe in Mind (Cambridge, 1999) and Subject Matters: Subject and Self in French Literature from Descartes to the Present (Rodopi, 1999). David Archard, Trevor A. Hart and Nigel Rapport all teach at the University of St Andrews.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid Archard,Nigel Rapport,Paul Gifford,Trevor A. Hart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.