200 Stitch Patterns for Baby Blankets : Knitted and Crocheted Designs, Blocks, and Trims for Crib Covers, Shawls, and Afghans by Jan Eaton (2006, Paperback)
About this product
- SynopsisBaby any baby! It's easy with the hundreds of ideas in this huge collection. Beloved traditional stitches are here, along with lots of new designs to mix and match. Beginners and more advanced knitters and crocheters will be delighted with the color photos and clear directions for bobbles, cables, and many other stitches. It's a baby bonanza!
- AuthorJan Eaton
- Number Of Pages128 pages
- Publication Date2006-10-01
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Copyright Date2006
- Weight14.9 Oz
- Height0.4 In.
- Width8.8 In.
- Length8.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT820.E2527 2006
Most relevant reviews
- 62723995@delete...Mar 06, 2011by
Lots of patterns all in one book!
A very nice book with easy patterns & good directions. Lots of pretty edgings that could be used on baby afghans. Many of the patterns could also be used for dishcloths. It is very basic & I feel like I will use many of the patterns that are in this book. With 200 stitch patterns in one book I think this is a real bargain & I am very happy with my purchase.
- suz46Jun 27, 2011by
The patterns I have worked are very clear and easy to read.
This is a great pattern book with some really unique ideas. I like that it has patterns for both knitting and crocheting. The title indicates it is only for baby blankets but many of the patterns can be adapted for other uses. Happy I purchased it.
- janet10500Oct 22, 2010by
In one small book, there are many patterns for knitting and crochet, variable types and levels of experience. The only aphgan book you would need.