All listings for this product
About this product
- PCGS Number3392
- CategoryHalf-Cents and Cents; Lincoln Cent (Modern); Type 3, Memorial Reverse (Copper)
- CountryThe United States of America
- Strike TypeProof
- Mint LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Mint MarkP
- Major VarietySmall Date
- Diameter19 millimeters
- Weight3.11 grams
- Composition95% Copper, 5% Tin and Zinc
- DesignerVictor David Brenner/Frank Gasparro
Most relevant reviews
- charlesmustang2Sep 14, 2016by
Gorgeous coin, just what I wanted as example for my type set.
Very happy with coin received. It has great luster, no apparent marks and is just what I wanted for type set.
Verified purchase: Yes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.