The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is redesigned and is unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- New 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 engine delivers best-in-class 30 miles per gallon (mpg), driving range of more than 730 miles and best-in-class towing capability of 7,400 pounds
- New eight-speed automatic transmission boosts fuel efficiency across all powertrains while improving Grand Cherokee’s legendary 4×4 performance with a lower crawl ratio
- More luxurious than ever: world-class craftsmanship includes a new Grand Cherokee Summit model
- More than 60 advanced safety and security features; most in class
- Legendary Jeep® capability courtesy of three 4×4 systems, class-exclusive Quadra-Lift air suspension and class-leading Jeep Selec-Terrain traction management system with new Selec-Speed Control
- Array of advanced user-friendly technology features including new 8.4-inch touchscreen display, 7-inch customer configurable multiview cluster display, Uconnect Access and cloud-based voice texting