eBay Motors and modJOBS™ invite you to bid on a dream vehicle for the ultimate car enthusiast. The winner will get a custom built modJOBS 2012 Ford Mustang GT with some amazing extras you need to see to believe. Be sure to read below to see all the exciting specifications that make this ride so special.
ABOUT THE 2012 modJOBS FORD MUSTANG GT
The first series of modJOBS debuted on Thursday September 22, 2011. The episode introduced the concept of the series and the cause behind it, the series host (Motor Trend Radio’s Alan Taylor), episode host (Dennis Pittsenbarger of Hot Rod Live) as well as the build team charged with constructing the one-of-a-kind Mustang. Collectively some of the most experienced and well-known car customizers in the business build team members have also starred in television programs like Monster Garage, Car Warriors, and Trick My Truck, as well as contributed their work to The Fast and the Furious movie franchise.
The subject vehicle was also introduced in that first episode: a black 2012 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 V-8 with a 6-speed manual transmission. The Mustang was provided through the Ford Motor Company. A range of modifications have been made to the modJOBS Mustang GT, all chronicled in episodes of the show.
MODIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- An E-Force Supercharger from Edelbrock that boosts horsepower to 559 HP
- A better flowing, more aggressive sounding “cat back” exhaust system from Magnaflow
- Eibach springs and struts to improve handling and give the car a more aggressive stance
- A quick-shift kit from Hurst Shifters that shortens the shift “throws” and adds a race car feel
- Aggressive 19” BFGoodrich KDW II tires that improve braking, handling and steering response
- Specially-designed aluminum alloy wheels designed by lead builder Rich Evans custom-made for the modJOBS Mustang
- Complete custom interior created by Revo Reeves of Stitchcraft, including a custom iPad integration that gives the Apple tablet full functionality as vehicle dashboard, entertainment center, GPS, and performance data logger
- A mural by noted airbrush artist Ryno Templeton on the headliner of the modJOBS Mustang GT dedicated to the men and women who serve in our armed forces
- A unique exterior paint job selected — from three possible choices — by the votes cast by visitors to the modJOBS site
ABOUT PATRIOT OUTREACH:
Patriot Outreach provides private and confidential access to simple and effective resources that help with Anger, Stress, Combat Stress and even P.T.S.D. We support all Military Service Men, Women, Retirees, Veterans, Government Civilians, Battlefield Contractors, First Responders and their Families. Patriot Outreach is made possible by a dedicated group of professionals and other individuals who share a common concern for the health and well-being of the brave men and women who selflessly devote their lives to the defense of liberty and our nation. For more information visit www.patriotoutreach.org