Photo credit: Universal Studios
“She’s gotta have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullshit, to the good in someone. 20% angel, 80% devil. Down to earth. Ain’t afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails.”
—Dom about Letty
Leticia “Letty” Ortiz is main female character in The Fast and the Furious series and portrayed by Michelle Rodriguez. She is a highly skilled street racer and mechanic. Letty was Dominic Toretto’s ex-girlfriend. In Fast and Furious 6 Letty appears to be alive.
1973 Jensen Interceptor driven by Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez)
- 6.2L GM LS3 crate engine (376 cu. in.)
- 480 hp
- Magnaflow 3-inch custom stainless steel exhaust system
- Kilgore GM Turbo 400
- Driveshaft built from 3-inch 0.083 tubing, Spicer 1350 U-joints
- Moser 9-inch rear differential with 4.56 gears and Detroit Locker
- 2009 Mustang GT with EBC pads
- Atlas springs
- Speedway Engineering sway bars
- Sparco race seats
- OMP seat belts
- Autometer gauges
- Roll cage and tin by Sweeney SFX
- Mercedes Graphite Gray by A&G Auto Body
- Vented hood
- Flared rear fenders
- Shaved rear bumper
- Stainless grill
WHEELS / TIRES
- Motegi MR224 (17×8 front, 17×9.5 rear)
- Continental 225/40 R17 front
- Continental 285/40 R17 rear
Fast & Furious 6 charges ahead into theaters nationwide May 24 and is sure to bring viewers on an action packed joy ride.
The sixth installment of the franchise, directed by Justin Lin, offers high velocity and the twists and turns that have kept fans on the edge of their seats with the first five. Dom brings the crew together for one last job, after Luke Hobbs reveals his ex-girlfriend Letty is still alive. However, she is now working for the enemy crew. Dom helps Luke bring Letty and her team to justice.
For more features, photos, and videos of all the cars in the Fast and Furious movie franchise, click here.