- Bohemian dream vintage 70s India ethnic wedding maxi dress.
- Nearly sheer natural gauze with floral embroidered motif.
- Plunging deep v neckline + full belled 3/4 length sleeves.
- Ultra draped slim gathered maxi skirt with high side slits.
- Great vintage condition.
- Can accommodate several sizes – best fits XS - M but please see detailed measurements for an accurate fit. This size range is an ESTIMATE and because sizes vary so much from brand to brand (especially with vintage pieces) the measurements provided are the most accurate way to determine fit/size. Every item we sell is vintage so we only have ONE of the item pictured.
26" - 38"
|PINNED on MODEL
Natalie is 5'9" and measures 31.5" bust, 26" waist, 33.5" hips.
All measurements are taken with the garment lying flat.
- All orders are shipped via USPS PRIORITY MAIL with Delivery
- All orders are shipped with the US Postal Service. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Please be aware that First Class Mail is cheap and can be very
slow. We cannot control how long your country's customs may delay
your package. First Class Mail cannot be tracked or insured.
- We're happy to combine shipping for any additional items purchased within 4 days of first item.
- Please do not pay for each item individually, we will send you a combined shipping invoice after each additional purchase.
- We accept PAY PAL ONLY. Payment is due within 4 calendar days of
auctions end. If we have not received payment or an email requesting
more time within the 4 days, an unpaid item report will be filed.
- California residents add 7.75% for state sales tax.
- We take pride in our items and are very thorough when measuring and inspecting each piece. We mention any imperfections in our listings, but minor details may occasionally be missed. Remember that vintage items have been pre-owned and are very rarely in perfect or un-worn condition. Since a detailed description and several measurements are given, returns cannot be accepted due to improper fit/sizing or minor blemishes. If you are completely unhappy with your purchase please let us know and we will do all we can to make you happy. Please contact us FIRST before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
- Everything we sell is hand-selected for the highest quality, condition and design. All of our items are vintage and therefore usually have some minimal wear consistent with their age. We try to describe our items as honestly and as accurately as possible and to the best of our knowledge through both text and pictures, listing any known imperfections (holes, stains, missing buttons, etc). All monitors display colors differently but we do our best to make sure the photos and text present an accurate representation of the item. Some larger items may be clipped on our models to represent desired fit. Some items may also have been professionally altered for a more modern fit.
- Your POSITIVE feedback and 5 STAR ratings are very important to us. If you feel like your shopping experience is less than you expected please contact us prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback and/or low star ratings.