Details about vtg 70s RAINBOW STRIPE crochet knit ethnic festival hippie boho gypsy midi dressSee original listing
Jun 07, 2012
[ 9 bids ]
Columbus, OH, United States
1965-1976 (Mod, Hippie, Disco)
Lovely 1970s white knit midi dress. Ultra fitted bodice. Spaghetti straps. Flared skirt. Rainbow stripes in the skirt + waistline. Pleated origami stripe skirt. Semi sheer. Super awesome. Perfect festival piece.
Excellent vintage condition. Can accommodate several sizes – best fits XS-M but please see measurements for a true idea of fit. Due to the crochet/knit nature of this, it does have some give. This size range is an ESTIMATE so please use the measurements provided for a better idea of true fit. As every item we sell is vintage, we only have ONE of every item pictured.
up to 34"
Belts, jewelry + other accessories are not included unless stated
• We ship WORLDWIDE!
• We're happy to combine shipping!
• We try to ship most items within 48 hours of payment
• If you need a change of address, you MUST update it in the eBay + Paypal systems BEFORE bidding! We are required to ship only to the address listed
• U.S. purchases ship USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation
• Insurance or Express shipping options are available
• International puchases ship USPS Priority Flat Rate, Priority or Express Mail, depending on size/weight/value
• Due to the sheer number of lost or delayed packages, we absolutely will NOT ship First Class
• International purchases over $200 must be shipped via USPS Express Mail
• Any customs rules, laws, fees or duties associated with receiving an item are the buyer's responsibility
• Due to law, we must mark international packages as merchandise and at the price paid
• All items are sold as is -- we do our best to list any known flaws but keep in mind you are buying previously loved clothing so a small amount of wear should be expected
• Returns accepted within 3 days ONLY if an item was grossly misrepresented. Please be prepared to share photos
• No returns based on fit, color variation or buyer's remorse
• Absolutely no partial refunds
• Please read item description + measurements carefully before bidding
• If there is a problem with your item please contact us before leaving unflattering feedback -- we'll do our best to make you a happy customer!
• Payment is to be made within 3 days of auction close or an Unpaid Item dispute will automatically be filed
• Per eBay policy, payment must be made by Paypal
• Ohio residents add 6.75% for state sales tax
• Our auctions are for serious bidders only
• Please ask all questions before bidding
• We reserve the right to remove/block bids for any reason
• All our items are vintage and therefore usually have some minimal wear consistent with their age
• We try to describe our items as honestly, as accurately + to the best of our knowledge through both text and pictures, listing any known imperfections (holes, stains, missing buttons, etc) but keep in mind you are buying previously loved clothing so a small amount of wear should be expected
• All sizes are estimates -- please refer to the exact garment measurements for a better idea of fit
• Please keep in mind that all monitors display colors differently -- no returns for color variations
• Some items are larger than our models so they may have been pinned or clipped to show ideal fit
• Some items may have been shortened, altered or modified by our professional seamstress for a more desirable fit or look
• Some items may be shown with a crinoline underneath to show maximum fullness
• Most of our items are hand or machine washed or professionally dry cleaned before being shipped out (with the exception of some furs, delicate or fragile fabrics, etc.)
Check out our blog or follow us on Facebook, Twitter + Instagram for sneak peaks, special offers + the latest updates!!
All content + images © 2012 Bustown Modern. All rights reserved.