| A midsummer night's dream |
|PURCHASE MOST ITEMS IN MY ONLINE STORE AND SHIPPING IS ONLY $2.00 MORE PER ITEM.
-small tear along bottom back spine
-small section missing top right corner
-school stamp inside front page
- last page has a tear in it about 2 inches in length
-some pages have small tears
-pencil writings inside
Publisher:washington square press
AUTHOR :william shakespeare
Within our descriptions, we identify the condition of the book first and, if applicable, the dust jacket second. Thus, "F/VG" means that the book itself is Fine and the dj is Very Good. Anything less than VG will be described in more detail for collectible books, while lower-priced books may not warrant a great deal of condition detail in their description.
“Remainder” indicates that the book was returned to its publisher by a new bookstore and is now being sold in a secondary market such as Second Story Books. Publishers mark remainders in a variety of ways and we describe the clipped dj, magic marker dot or line on the textblock or any other “branding” of a remaindered book
“Dampstaining” is mildew residue or what it has left behind. "Water Marking" is actual water spotting or other damage caused by liquid.
In modern usage, octavo refers to a standard sized book, like most novels, approximately 6-8 inches high and 5-6 inches wide. A larger book, between 8-10 or so inches in height or width, is a quarto, while an even larger book is called a folio or elephant folio. Most "coffee table books" are folios. A 12mo is smaller than an octavo and a 16mo is even smaller. Miniature books are usually around 1" x 2".
- Fine (or mint): In “As New” condition, barely or never opened, often still in plastic shrinkwrap.
- NF: Only different from Fine in that it has probably been opened, but the dj has no stains, chips or wrinkles and the book itself is pristine.
- VG+: Some light wear, usually around edges, or what is called "shelfwear" with minor imperfections in the edges. Panels are free of stains or stains are minor, spine may be slightly faded.
- VG: Has some or all of the following: chips, abrasions, especially corners and spine ends, some staining, spine may be seriously faded, but no major flaws. Minor water marking or dampstaining, minor chips or tears in dj
- Good: Has some or all of the following: heavily water stained or dampstained, faded spine, abraded corners and unusual wear to the book. Joints and hinges may be shaky as well. At least one serious chip or missing part. Wrinkled closed tears, chipping at the corners of a more than minor nature, long closed tears across either panel, water stains or dampstaining.
- Fair: Boards detached but present, reading copy only. Major portions of dj are missing but the dj is still intact and all parts are present and hanging together.
- Poor: Book and dj, if present, are severely compromised. Textblock may have parts missing and pages underlined or annotated.
All orders shipped to Canadian addresses will be charged GST or HST Ontario residents pay PST and GST Prince Edward Island, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavet, British Columbia, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta pay GST New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland pays HST NO taxes are charged to orders sent outside of Canada.
CANADIAN BUYERS: YOU SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR ORDER WITHIN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS (NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS). UNITED STATES BUYERS: DELIVERY WILL TAKE 5 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO ARRIVE (NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS). INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: DELIVERY WILL TAKE 2-4 WEEKS TO ARRIVE. SOMETIMES IT WILL BE QUICKER THAN ESTIMATED AND SOMETIMES IT WILL BE SLOWER THAN ESTIMATED. THESE GUIDELINES ARE TAKEN FROM CANADA POST SHIPPING STANDARDS.All orders shipped to Canadian addresses will be charged GST/HST (at applicable rate as of date of purchase).
ITEMS BEING SENT TO NUNAVUT, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, AND YUKON WILL BE CHARGED HIGHER SHIPPING RATES. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR RATES.