|GP-360ML - High Resolution Graphic Receiver|
©1997-2000 ICOM America, Inc. The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of ICOM, Inc.
All specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation
. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting spurious emissions.
|This 12 channel GPS receiver incorporates the latest in user-convenient digital technology, is incredibly easy to see and operate, and, although priced much lower than various competing models, offers impressive features. |
The GP-360ML was designed by the Micrologic engineering team that ICOM America acquired in 2000. “This GPS brings unprecedented ease and capabilities to the market that will satisfy both new and experienced navigators,” says Bob Carey, Vice President of ICOM America, Inc.
- 12 Channel GPS Receiver
- Full Keypad
- Best Performance Under
- Built-In World Map
- Navionics® Cartography
- 24-Hour Tide Prediction
|GP-360ML Complete Features|
|LIGHTED KEYBOARD AND DISPLAY|
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish languages can be selected
- Large 160x120 pixel display
|COMPLETE NAVIGATION OUTPUTS|
- Complete Navionics® cartography: uses standard miniature Nav-Chart cartridges
- Built-in world map
- 133 map datums, plus one user defined
- Displays UTC and local time
- Distance and speed can be displayed as nautical miles, knots, statute miles/mph, or kilometers/kph
- Altitude and estimated accuracy can be displayed as feet or meters
- Display responds accurately to changes in position and speed
- Navigation outputs include range and bearing to a waypoint or between waypoints, speed and course over the ground, velocity made good, cross track error, time to go, estimated time of arrival, graphic course deviation indicator, course error, parallel route offset, specified course, and elapsed distance.
- One second timing pulse synchronized to UTC
|AUTOMATIC DATA LOGGING|
- Can be set to automatically log position and time at selected intervals
- 500 waypoints
|SAVE SETTINGS AND MAN OVERBOARD FUNCTIONS|
- Present position and time can be saved by pressing the (SAVE) key
- Man overboard function press (SAVE) key twice
|TWO MARINE DATABASES|
- Two marine databases are included, with approximately 22,000 lights and buoys (America's version)
- International version available
- Memory for 100 additional user defined points
|ACCURATE TIDE PREDICTION|
- A 24-hour tide plot can be shown for several thousand tide stations
- Times of high and low tide are displayed
- Sunrise and sunset times are shown
- Present position and previous track can be plotted with waypoints, lights and buoys
- Plot can be scaled from 0.25 to 4,000 nautical miles
- Track is automatically recorded
- Previously recorded tracks can be plotted and permanently stored as paths
- Paths can be manually followed or automatically followed with autopilot
- Audible and visual alerts for waypoint arrival, crosstrack error, border crossing, anchor watch, and avoid points
- Size: 9.8 W x 5.9 H x 3.1 D inches
- 25.1 W x 14.7 H x 7.9 D cm
- Weight: 2 lb. (930 g.)
- Power: 10 - 32 V DC, 6 Watts
- Number of pixels: 160 W x 120 H
- Size: 4.5 W x 3.4 H inches (11.5 x 8.6 cm)
- 1000 Waypoints with entry by Lat/Lon, present position, range and bearing, UTM, MGRS or TDs
- Waypoints can be given 7 character names and 16 character descriptions
- 50 Routes with 50 waypoints each
- 10 Avoid points
- Two input and two output ports are provided with many format selections
- Waypoint upload and download are included for PC use
- Compatible with all SC-104 DGPS messages
- The GP-360ML comes complete with:
- World map, tide predictor, external GPS antenna with 35 feet (10.7 meters) of cable, tilt stand, 10 foot (3 meter) power/data cable, operator's manual
- Bulkhead mounting kit
- Built-in DGPS receiver with magnetic antenna that can be mounted inside most boats. With this option installed, the unit provides SC-104 outputs for other GPS systems
Included in the sale - everything in photo #2 --- GPS Chartplotter, mounting bracket, 2 knobs (for mountig bracket), GPS antenna, original 7 conductor wiring harness (power & serial I/O), User Manual with Installation and Electrical Wiring Instructions
NOTE: one optional Navionics Nav-Chart cartridge is accomodated through a seperate compartment in the lower right corner of the unit.
This unit came off my boat and is fully functional, with all parts in the original package - nothing is missing!
I strive for 100%positive feedback. I don’t consider the transaction to be finished until I getfeedback from the buyer that the item has safely arrived.
· I’ll leave feedbackfor you once I see that you have left feedback for me. That way I know thateverything was received as described.
· If there are anyissues, please contact me before leaving anything other than positive feedback,so that we may resolve those issues.
Paymentis through PayPal only. Payment is required within 3 days of the end of theauction. All unpaid items at the end of 3 days will have an E-Bay non-paymentdispute filed.
At this time I only shipto the USA!
Thank you for looking, andyour bid!