You will be buying a c1950 Parker 51 Mark II Fine Italic? Fountain Pen finished in India Black with Lined Coin Silver Cap in Acceptable Working Order.
The black barrel and grip section are in acceptable to good condition, there are marks and scratches present, consistent with age and use.
Lightly engraved near the top of the barrel the words "Parker Made In England," this is only visible under a microscope.
The chrome clutch ring is in very good condition.
The lined coin silver cap is in acceptable condition, there are marks, scratches, tarnish, dents and dings present throughout.
Around the rim the words "Parker R.Silver," are lightly engraved.
The once gold filled pocket clip has snapped off just under the feathered section, shown in picture 1.
The top jewel is also missing, displayed in picture 2.
The Nib is illustrated in picture 3 and is in very good condition, it has been sonically cleaned, it appears to be an Italic Fine?
The filling system inside the pen has the words "Parker 51 To Fill Press Ribbed Bar Firmly 4 Times Holding Pen Point Down, Wipe Point With Soft Tissue," this is in very good condition and fully working.
The fountain pen capped measures 136 mm and the cap measures 61 mm
This fountain pen is sold as working, but will require a new cap.
I am selling more pens and pencils, so please have a look.
Thanks for looking.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment within 24 hours of winning
- PayPal only
- UK, EU (P&P £3.00) & Worldwide (exclusions apply £8.45.)
- Due to a recent high number of packages going missing/stolen I DO NOT SHIP to Russia or the Ukraine.
- Combined P&P on more than 1 item purchased (up to a maximum of 8 pens.)
- Any item exceeding the value of £41 will go Special Delivery Delivery Only (UK ONLY.)
- If the item is not as described on receipt I offer a full no quibble refund as long as the item is returned.
- All items not paid for within 4 days will have unpaid item cases opened.