Name: Ya’an Tibetan Brick
Grade: Kang Brick Tea
Production date: 2011
Weight: 500 g
Shelf life: The longer it is, the better it will be
Storage: Ventilation, moisture, odor-free
Outcome of the review: The color of tea is orange red and bright, it tastes mellow and sweet with pure aroma.
Brief introduction of Ya’an tea:
Ya’an Tibetan tea belongs to one kind of dark tea, its color is brown, and color of tea is orange-red with pure aroma, it tastes mellow. Aged Tibetan tea is with a charming tea smell.
The original place of Ya’an Tibetan tea is in mountain Ya’anmengding Sichuan Province, alpine leaf species in that mountain are used to raw material. After nearly 40 steps of traditional craft like fixing, rolled, Ottawa heap fermentation, drying, finally formed into refined dark tea.
Ya’an Tibetan tea is a natural choice for Tibetan who are living in the plateau, and the people there live with nomadic, they lack of fruits, vegetables, etc. Such special environment makes them consume more energy than people live in plains, so that Tibetan treat foods that are high-calorie, high fats, such as mutton, beef, horseflesh, dairy products, highland barley and so on as their main food. What’s more, the altitude there is high, boiling point of water is low, so that high fat food is very difficult to be digested, while Tibetan tea make a great contribution to lipid-lowering and digesting.
Modern scientific research shows that there is a big difference between Tibetan tea and other tea, tea leaf contains polysaccharides that have a strong solubility on fat substances, just like ablation butter that is to adjust cholesterol in blood and the concentration of fat to achieve the effect of losing weight; Tibetan tea also contains rich cellulose that can promote intestinal peristalsis, benefit bowel emptying, maintain defacate unobstructed, so Tibetan tea is known as “it is a necessity for people especially after eating meat and barley”.
The taste of tea:
The feature of Tibetan tea is “alcohol”, the color of Tibetan tea is bright red, crystal clear, unique and elegant with good quality.
Its elegance that refers to the unique taste which is neither bitter nor astringent, after you drink it, you can feel its mellow and alcohol fully and that will last for a long time in your mouth, which also is the important feature to distinguish from other dark tea.
Drinking method of Tibetan tea:
1. Brewing directly in the glass
2. Brewing in ethereal cup
3. Brewing in Kung Fu set ( pot, bowl)
4. Tea method: put appropriate Tibetan tea in the container until the water temperature heating reaches 80 degrees (needless to add the lid), heating one minute longer after boiling, cover with lid and stew to soak for 5-8minutes, at last filter it before drinking.
Function of the Tibetan tea:
1. Green healthy: we found the eating habit of Tibetans through years of painstaking research, you needn’t eat any more after drinking bowls of butter tea, from that we can know that visible butter and Tibetan tea are the perfect combination. By eating them, we can achieve the nutritional balance to our body; Tibetan people living in high altitude where has seldom vegetables or fruits, then where is their vitamin come from? It is from Tibetan tea; they always eat food that is high-calorie, high fats, such as mutton, beef, horseflesh, dairy products, highland barley and so on, how to digest? Also is Tibetan tea. So Tibetan tea is known as “it is a necessity for people especially after eating meat and barley”, “more important than our main food-rice”.
2. Lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids: Tibetan tea contains polyphenols that has the function of anti-cancer, low fluoride that can protect and strengthen teeth, tea Canning that can improve the toughness of the blood vessels avoiding breaking. We have a group of standing buyers who are very loyal to the Tibetan tea from our company, and praised that Tibetan tea really has the function of lowering blood pressure and blood lipid.
3. Losing weight and Cellulite: Tibetan tea contains lots of theophylline that has a very strong solubility to fat, just like dissolving butter, which can reduce the accumulation of fat in the body to achieve the purpose of losing weight.
4. Tibetan tea and green tea: Tibetan tea lives in high-altitude that the vitality of Tibetan tea is much tenacious than the normal tea, Tibetan tea picking is to bud five leaves mature tea, its contents is richer than that in other ordinary green tea, if we call Tibetan tea mature fruit, then green tea is an immature fruit. About green tea, the more you taste, the lighter you well feel, Tibetan tea, the more you taste, the more fragrance you will feel, and drinking green tea is not good for your sleeping, while Tibetan tea make you sleep well, Tibetan tea has a strong natural tea smell, the liquor color of it is like fine wine with the taste that general beverage can not replaced. Tea is the first important among tree drinks, it is harmless to drink tea, and it is better to drink Tibetan tea, especially when you intake too much grease, there is no doubt that you will be more comfortable to drink a strong cup of Tibetan tea, so Tibetan tea is a kind of green drink at your leisure time
The answers to some normal questions of Tibetan:
1. Why the Tibetan brick tea is chopped with stems of tea and old raw materials?
2. Chopped tea: Tibetan brick is pounding making not suppressed. It is normal to break it in the process of Chung, in addition, the raw materials of Tibetan brick are old and thick, which is benefit for the tea to radiate all kinds of nutrients rapidly during the soaking time.
Much stem: the proper stem can make the brick body moderate elastically and is conductive to fermentation, at the same time, stem contains rich aroma substances that can brew together with tea.
Old raw materials: scientific research shows that compared Tibetan tea with other types of tea, it is tea polysaccharide that does work, the older the raw material is, the higher content of tea polysaccharide, the better function it will be, so the tender raw materials are not suitable for Tibetan tea making.
3. The stems of Tibetan tea is also called red moss, refer to mature tea leaves that near the end of 1/3 branches, the color of its surface is purple-red, and contains a variety of nutrients. Add to some red moss in different proportion when producing Tibetan tea, lasting fermentation after the formation of tea brick, which make Tibetan tea has the characteristics of aging slowly, stable fragrance, resisting high-heating and soaking etc.