Powered by Frooition Pro
YSL POUR HOMME Yves Saint Laurent 3.4 oz EDT eau de toilette Cologne New NIB 3.3
* 3.3 oz. (100 ML) eau de toilette spray
* new in retail box
* 100% authentic
Timeless, elegant, rich... YSL Pour Homme cologne was released by Yves Saint Laurent as a signature fragrance. This citrus scent is quite unlike the style of today and is aimed at a more sophisticated individual. It is a woody aromatic fragrance for men — the first masculine scent by the famed designer. It combines natural essences of lavender, lemon verbena, petit grain, and clary sage with a vital blend of rosemary and marjoram to create a sense of well-being.
Notes: Top notes are lavender, lemon verbena, petit grain, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are rosemary, carnation, clary sage, brazilian rosewood, geranium and marjoram; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vetiver and cedar.
Fragrance Family: Green
Fragrance Style: Adventurous
Recommended Use: Daytime wear
• Shipping & Handling is FREE for all domestic shipments within the US
• USA Domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, or standard first class USPS Express delivery is available for expedited shipping. If you choose this method your order will ship the next business day via express mail
• We ship via U.S. Postal Service to PO Boxes, APOs/FPOs
• All Domestic shipments come with a delivery confirmation and/or a tracking number. We will e-mail the tracking number once your package ships
• Payments are processed in the order in which they are received usually within 24-48 hours of payment received/cleared
• We ship Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
• PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted forms of payment.
• New Jersey State law requires us to collect 7% sales tax on all orders shipped within New Jersey.
• Payment must be received within 7 days of purchase, or order may be canceled.
• If purchasing multiple items, please go through checkout only after the final item is purchased to receive a combined invoice.
100 % Satisfaction Guarantee :
• If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the item within 14 days of receipt, and we will issue a full refund less shipping.
• Item must be returned as received in original packaging and box
• Customer Service is our goal, If you have any questions or comments, please
contact us here
or 1-888-654-6215. When sending an email or leaving a message please make sure to include your email address, eBay item #, contact information and your question or concern. All emails will be answered within 24 hours.
• Business hours is Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, excluding Holidays
What are Testers?
Testers are company bottles of the exact fragrance sold at a discounted price. Companies/Designers want to promote their products, and manufacture bottles to increase the sale of the fragrance. We purchase Testers in large quantities, therefore, we are able to pass the savings on to our customers. Tester packaging may vary depending on the company’s preference. Testers may come in plain white or brown box, with or without a cap. Some bottles may say “Tester or Demonstration Not for Sale” written on the bottle. This will not affect the item in anyway, as it is the same as the retail item, the only difference being in the packaging.
What type of levels do fragrances come in?
The most concentrated form of fragrance oil (and the most expensive), pure perfume is the strongest and longest lasting of fragrance forms. It contains 40 to 60 percent of perfume compound.
Eau de Parfum:
An alcoholic perfume solution containing 15 to 30 percent of perfume compound. Lasts anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on the individual. It is fairly common
Eau de toilette:
A light form of fragrance with a 5 to 15 percent concentration of perfume compound in an alcohol water base. May last anywhere from 3- 4 hours depending on the individual. Eau De toilette is less concentrated then Eau de Parfum. It is created with a lighter concentration of fragrance oil, and is ideal for a more subtle impression. Most common strength of fragrances.
Cologne (eau de cologne):
A light form of fragrance with a 5-15 percent perfume compound. May last from 2-4 hours depending on the individual. Most common among men's fragrances.
A light form of fragrance with 3-10 percent fragrance compound. Usually made to sooth the skin after a shave. Often contains aloe or other balms.
Moisturizing perfume mist:
A moisturizing perfume mist is a fragrance that does not contain alcohol. It is a spray that usually contains oil, and leaves skin with a silky smooth veil of perfumed moisturizers. It is ideal to wear in the warm weather because it is less drying to the skin.
A non-aerosol spray.
What sizes do mini collectibles come in?
Mini sizes come in approx. from 2.5 ml - 15 ml. Fragrance houses are aware of distributors and retailers selling miniature perfumes, but in some cases the "sample" or "not for resale" labeling is still printed on the box or bottle, even though they're sold in volume to distributors to resell.
What are unisex fragrances?
• Unisex fragrances are fragrances made for both Men and Women.
Perfume Depot is the one stop shop for 100% authentic brand name perfumes, colognes, and cosmetics, at wholesale prices. 100% Satisfaction is our goal.
Perfume Depot is all about customer accessibility and affordability.
We are proud of our customers loyalty to our discount name brand, fragrance products, prices, and service.
We offer new releases, testers, Bath & Beauty items, Skin Care items, as well as discontinued and hard to find fragrances. All items are guaranteed 100% authentic, no imitations.
We stand behind the quality of our merchandise, and are completely confident that you will have a pleasant experience placing and receiving your order.
Our staff is here to ensure that any questions or issues that may arise are handled in a friendly and professional manner.
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.