Details about Woodward EASYGEN 3200-5 controlSee original listing
New other (see details)
Sep 14, 2012
$120.00 Standard Shipping from outside US | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
This is a new EasyGen 3200-5
This unit is new and comes with all original documentation as supplied from woodward
Genset Control for Multiple Unit Operation
• QV monitoring
• Adjustable vector groups for synchroniza-tion
• Time-dependent voltage monitoring
• Dynamic mains stabili-zation
• Peak shaving operation
• Stand-by operation
• AMF operation
• Cogeneration (CHP)
• Isolated & mains parallel operation
• Import/export control
• Soft loading features
• Open/closed transition
• Load sharing and load-dependent start/stop for up to 32 units
• CANopen / J1939 ECU Control
• Process control
The easYgen-3000 Series are control units for genset management applications. The numerous inputs and outputs, along with a modular software structure, permit you to use the easYgen-3000 Series for a wide range of applications with only a single part number. This includes stand-by, AMF, peak shaving, import-export, coge-neration or distributed generation, among others. Also the easYgen-3000 Series is compatible for island, island parallel, mains parallel and multiple unit mains parallel operations.
The easYgen-3000 Series is able to control up to 32 gensets connected in a network with automatic sequenc-ing.
The easYgen-3000 Series is available in two variants, the easYgen-3200 with graphical color display and soft keys for front panel mounting.
FlexAppTM – This feature provides the tools to easily configure the number of operated breakers: None, GCB, GCB and MCB.
LogicsManagerTM – Woodward's LogicsManager enables to change the operation sequences and adapt them to specific needs. The LogicsManager accomplishes this by monitoring a range of measuring values and inter-nal states, which are combined logically with Boolean operators and programmable timers. This enables to create and/or modify control and relay functions.
FlexInTM – The analog inputs are configurable to operate with VDO, resistive, and/or 0 to 20 mA senders.
Flexible Outputs – Speed and voltage bias outputs are configurable to function with all speed governors and voltage regulators. The outputs can also be used as freely scalable outputs (e.g. for driving external meters).
FlexCANTM – Advanced network interfaces ensure unsurpassed control performance – from engine control up to total plant operation. The easYgen-3000 Series is capable of working with all common industrial interfaces, including CAN, RS-232, and RS-485. The multiple communication protocols permit the easYgen-3000 Series to communicate with a vast majority of engine control units (ECUs), external I/O boards, PLCs, and modems. CANopen, J1939, Modbus RTU, and Modem protocols are supported.
DynamicsLCDTM – The adaptive and interactive 5.7", 320x240 pixel color graphical LC display with soft keys and a clear menu structure ensures intuitive user operation and navigation.
• Operation modes: Auto, Stop, Manual, and Load/No Load test modes via discrete input possible
• Breaker control: Slip frequency / phase matching synchronization, open-close control, breaker monitoring
• Load transfer features: open / closed transition, interchange, soft loading / soft unloading, mains parallel
• Remote control via interface and discrete/analog inputs for adjusting speed, frequency, voltage, power, reactive power, and power factor set points
• Freely configurable PID controllers for various control purposes, such as heating circuit control (CHP applica-tions), water level, fuel level, or pressure and/or other process values
• Special Scania S6, MTU ADEC ECU7/8, Volvo EMS2 & EDC4, Deutz EMR2, MAN MFR/EDC7, SISU EEM, Cummins and Woodward EGS02 ECU support
• Clear text display and evaluation of up to 100 J1939 analog values
• Discrete and analog I/O expansion board connectivity (Woodward IKD 1 or Phoenix Contact IL series)
• Multi-lingual capability
We have a large range of Heinzman and Woodward governing equipment
We can supply service for all Heinzmann and Woodward governors
Will ship world wide