Wohler AMP2-DA Audio Monitor Panel
The AMP2-DA is a complete exceptionally high quality stereo audio monitoring system for monitoring 2 channels from Analog and AES/EBU Digital sources in a compact two rackspace cabinet. This unit contains three audiophile-quality drivers and three power amplifiers; two speakers and amplifiers reproduce midrange and high frequency information in stereo, while the third amp/driver combination handles summed LF information below the 500 Hz crossover point.
The AMP2-DA features two 53 segment high-resolution tri-color LED level meters showing simultaneous VU and PPM for superior level-metering. The front panel features an innovative LED Display of Phase/Polarity Relationships. Output limiter circuits are incorporated to protect the speakers, and extensive magnetic shielding allows placement immediately adjacent to video monitors with no color impurities.
The AMP2-DA is ideally suited for use in VTR bays, mobile production vehicles, teleconferencing installations, multimedia systems, satellite link and cable TV facilities, and on-air radio studios.
- Premium Quality Drivers for Superior Reproduction
- 2 Unbalanced AES/EBU Digital Inputs (Select 1)
- 2 Balanced Analog Inputs (1 Stereo)
- Balanced Analog Output of Selected Digital Source
- Powerful 104dB SPL at 2 feet (0.6m)
- Two 53 Segment Tri-Color Level Meters Displaying Simultaneous VU and PPM
- Extended Frequency Response and Low Distortion
- Focused Sound, Reduces Adjacent Bay Crosstalk
- Audible Indication of Phase/Polarity Problems
- Innovative LED Display of Phase/Polarity Relationships
- Thorough Magnetic Shielding for Placement next to Video Monitors
- Compact & Convenient, all this Power in only 2U of rack space
- Headphone Jack, Mutes Speakers
- Blowout Proof Speakers
- Quick and Simple Installation
These units were just removed from production on 12/11/2011 and are in perfect working condition.
All products carry a 120-day warranty from date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Our attention to detail and our comprehensive testing of all equipment allow us to ensure that all equipment leaves our warehouse in perfect working order. If a unit fails, we'll replace it. If we can't replace it, we'll refund your purchase price. Simple as that.
We accept PayPal and major credit cards. Payment is due within 5 days of close of auction.
Obviously, we hope you'll never need to return a product, but we know that life isn't perfect, and sometimes things don't work when they reach their destination.
If you need to return an item, you will need to follow this process very carefully:
- 1) Make sure the item was purchased from us (yep - go ahead and laugh. We wouldn't put this here if it hadn't happened....)
- 2) Find your original invoice number and the serial number from the product
- 3) Call our Customer Service team at 303.539.0079 to obtain an RMA
- 4) Repackage the item for shipment, and be sure to affix the label and packing slip that will be e-mailed to you by our support team. If the item you purchased was new, you need to make absolutely sure that all of the original packaging, warranty cards, manuals, cables and any other accessories are included in the package. Failure to included these items may result in delays and additional charges.
- 5) Hang around waiting for the FedEx guy to pick up the package. Just kidding - we'll let you know when to expect him/her.
We do our very best to turn around returns within 5 business days and will cross-ship replacement products for our regular clients.
Colorado residents will be subject to the appropriate sales tax for the delivery address. If you are picking up an item at our will-call counter, the sales tax rate will be 6.85%
You can reach our sales and customer service team at 303.539.0079
You may be interested in our other listings on eBay.
Another auction from Tech Gear Exchange