1. All products sold by Platinum Micro, Inc. are brand new and carry the manufacturers warranty.
2. We are not responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
3. Platinum Micro, Inc offers a 14 day return/exchange policy. Item must be returned within 14 days after the item has been delivered.
All software must be unopened and factory sealed, to be elegible for a refund. This item may not be exchanged. If returned software is deemed to have been opened and not factory sealed, the item will be returned to the customer at the customers expense, and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
All Thermal Compound, Thermal Paste, Thermal Grease, Thermal Adhesive, Thermal Epoxy, CPU Heatsink, VGA Heatsink, and items manufactured by Shuttle Computer Group must be unopened and factory sealed, to be elegible for a refund. This item may not be exchanged. If returned software is deemed to have been opened and not factory sealed, the item will be returned to the customer at the customers expense, and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
4. There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
5. Shipping cost is not refundable.
6. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted on defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur in a 15% restocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
7. Platinum Micro, Inc. does not offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
8. Platinum Micro, Inc does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise.
9. We are not responsible for product defects, becuase we do not manufacture the products we sell. Platinum Micro, Inc. will pay for shipping "back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
8. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro, Inc. will not accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. Send return/exchange packages to:
Platinum Micro, Inc.
ATTN: (Your RMA number)
7512 Tyrone Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91405
RMA numbers are valid for only 10 business days.
Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after the 10 business days will not be accepted