Wavetek 3SR Stealth Sweep System and Signal Analysis
This auction is for 1 USED Wavetek Model 3SR Stealth Sweep System and Signal Analysis with Reverse Sweep option.
The Wavetek hand-held System Sweep Receiver performs essential cable TV system preventive maintenance tests with accuracy and ease.
Signal levels, hum, C/N, and frequency response can be quickly tested without subscriber interference.
The 3SR Receiver is a full-featured signal analysis meter, with a complete spectrum display and an analog representation of single channel measurement data.
When tuned to a specific channel, a comprehensive set of information is provided: tuned channel, video frequency and level, audio frequency and level, the difference between video and audio carrier levels.
- Continuously referenced, non-interfering sweep frequency response measurement
- Extremely fast sweep update
- Receiver is also high-powered SAM
- Hum and carrier to noise tests on modulated carriers
- High resolution LCD spectrum display
- Performs essential cable TV system preventive maintenance tests with accuracy and ease
- Signal levels, hum, C/N, and frequency response can be quickly tested without subscriber interference
- Frequency response is tested by injecting a low level signal in vacant spectrum areas, and monitoring cable system carrier levels in occupied spectrum areas
- In addition to generating the sweep test signal, the Stealth Transmitter 3ST continuously monitors the system carriers
- While monitoring these carriers, the 3ST immediately sends any headend level variations to the Stealth Receiver 3SR
- Stealth Receiver, 3SR, in addition to performing its sweep reception duties, conducts a battery of signal level measurements, including a full scan of the cable spectrum to 1 GHz
- Includes Reverse Sweep option
- Range: 5 to 1,000 MHz
- Resolution Bandwidths: 30, 280, and 1,000 kHz
- Tuning Resolutions: 10 kHz
- Level Measurement
- Range: -45 to +60 dBmV
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Hum Measurement (carrier ≥ -5 dBmV)
- Range: 0 to 10%
- Resolution: < 0.2%
- Carrier to Noise Measurement (carrier≥ 20 dBmV)
- Range: -20 to -55 dBc
- Resolution: 0.5 dB
- Frequency Response
- Sweep Rate: approx 1 second (5 ms per data point + 100 ms telemetry)
- Display Scaling & Range: 0.5, 1, 2, 5 and 10 dB/division; 6 vertical divisions
- Sweep Scan: User definable from 5 to 1,000 MHz
- Reference Storage: At least 8
- Sweep Trace Storage: At least 50
- Frequency Range: 5 to 1,000 MHz
- Level Range: +10 to +40 dBmV; settable in 2 dB increments
- Frequency: User defined, any frequency within tunable range
- Modulation: FSK, 100 kHz deviation
- Printer Interface: Serial, RS232, IBM, & HP Laserjet
- Powering - Battery Life: 2 hours continuous (absolute worst case), replaceable battery cartridge
- Optional Wavetek 2410 LCD Display for 3SR
- Unit Powers On only, untested otherwise.
- Overall condition of each unit is good, see photos.
- For an additional $75.00 we will include a freshly "repacked" battery pack.
- Carrybag with strap
- Battery Charger
- Operation Manual on CD
ACCESSORIES, BATTERIES & MANUALS: All items are sold without manuals or accessories unless pictured or specified in our description. If the item you are purchasing has batteries, assume the batteries are old and need to be replaced unless we state that we already did so. Please contact us for a quote if you would like the batteries to be replaced prior to shipping.
ALL ITEMS: We offer a seven day right of return on ALL items if they have been grossly mis-described or mis-represented.
AS-IS LISTINGS: We do not offer any guarantee of functionality on As-Is listings. If we have listed the item as having been tested by our technician and found to be working that is strictly the opinion of the technician at the time of testing and does not constitute a warranty. If we list the item as untested with the eBay condition code “USED” this does not constitute a warranty that the unit is in working condition. eBay unfortunately does not have a category for “untested” which would better fit these auctions. If our auction listing says the item is Untested and As-Is / No Returns, that is the way we are selling the item regardless of the condition code.
RIGHT OF RETURN (ROR) Items offered with a right of return may be returned if the buyer finds the item to be defective within the time period specified for returns. We may repair, replace, or refund returned items at our discretion. Freight charges are non-refundable. Please contact us via eBay messages prior to returning any item. We do not take returns because the buyer has changed his mind, or found the item to be unsuited to the purpose for which it was purchased.
We add a handling fee of $10.00 – $35.00 to cover packaging costs. This cost is included in the price shown on the shipping calculator. Our shipping costs may be higher than some eBay sellers because we use professional shipping personnel, new boxes, instapak foam-in-place, and other methods that greatly increase our cost, but ensure you receive an undamaged product every time. Most products are shipped same day or next day after we receive payment. Most eBay sellers ship in flimsy used boxes and pack with whatever scraps of Styrofoam or newspaper they have on-hand. They ship cheaper - we ship safely.
U.S. Buyers - Our standard shipping is via United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground. Please call 770-538-0061 if you require a quote for faster shipping.
International Buyers - We offer the option of shipping via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Global Express Guaranteed and/or Express Mail International (formerly Global Express Mail), when package size, weight and declared value permits. Larger items generally cannot be shipped through the mail. Size restrictions vary by country. When postal shipping does not show as available on the eBay calculator, we may be able to find you a lower price than the calculator shows. Serious buyers only, call 770-538-0061 with your complete shipping address to receive a shipping quote. International buyers are responsible for all relative import taxes, duties, and/or customs brokerage fees. These fees are in addition to shipping charges and may be charged to you when the item is delivered. We have no control whatsoever regarding these fees. We will not falsify values on export documentation. Please do not ask. We reserve the right to cancel any sale that is not in compliance with U.S. export laws or requires a special export license.
AccuSource Electronics is a worldwide reseller of Electronic Test Equipment. We sell via our Ebay store, Ebay auctions, and directly through our website. If we don't have it, we can get it..... Call us at 770-538-0061