Welcome to our auction! You are bidding on a Waring Commercial 3 Head Shake Machine / Drink Mixer (model # 32DM16)!
- Make delicious shakes and drinks with this Waring 3 head drink mixer - in great condition!
- Item # TL-2
- Description of similar model drink mixer (from manufacturer):
- Three Independent Spindles: each with its own butterfly agitator disc. Operator can mix perfect drinks – one, two or three at a time.
- Three Durable 2-Speed Motors: Individually mounted for versatile mixing and easy service; Commercial quality for years of service; Hi/Lo speed control for simple operation; Shock-resistant rubber motor mounts for safe, quiet operation
- Durable Die-Cast Motor Housings – heavy-duty solid chrome housings provide gleaming good looks and easy cleanup.
- Heavy Duty Motor – offers maximum motor protection, quiet operation, and classic good looks.
- Automatic Start/Stop – frees up operator for other tasks and ensures perfect results every time.
- Sealed Ball Bearings – ball bearings are lubed for life with no need to replace, providing long service life.
- Stainless Steel Front Panel – smooth, polished surface offers gleaming good looks and easy cleanup.
- Countertop Design
- Electrical: 120V / 50-60 hz / 3 amp
All of our Used equipment is checked by our highly trained technicians to ensure they are in proper working condition. (All cosmetic parts may not be included)
- Payment must be made within 5 days of the auction ending, or the item will be relisted.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
- Shipping Method: UPS Ground
- Fast Shipping: Most orders will ship within 1 business day after payment has cleared. We encourage you to call and pay via Credit Card or PayPal to expedite shipping!
- Shipping to the continental 48 states only.
- Sorry, No APO/FPO or PO Box Delivery
- Save Money!! Buy multiple auctions and we will combine your shipping, which saves a great deal of money!
- It is your responsibility to inspect all shipments for damage before you sign for the shipment. If the item is damaged, you need to alert the shipping company immediately, and DO NOT SIGN for the item.
Terms and Title:
Douglas Equipment holds title of goods until paid in full. Terms are upon receipt; payment for all deliveries is due upon receipt. Any and all discrepancies, shortages, overages, damages, or damaged cartons should be indicated at time of delivery.
Returns are at the discretion of Douglas Equipment. If accepted, prior authorization must be obtained to return any equipment. Authorized returns for credit must be prepaid and be received by Douglas Equipment within 10 working days of purchase. Credit will be based on invoice price, less 25% restocking charge, and return freight charges. Refurbishing, if necessary, will be an additional charge to purchaser and will be deducted from any authorized credit.
If item is delivered to WV, VA, KY, or NC then any taxes imposed by state governmental authorities on the sale, or use of goods referred to in this auction shall be paid by the buyer, in addition to the purchase price. If items are tax exempt for reasons of: resale, sales of Non-taxable services, Sales to Agricultural Producers, Governmental Entities, or Sales to Persons Presenting a Direct Pay Permit, a signed tax exemption must be filed.