the war for the union - excellent
|M||Mint||Perfect condition, never used, brand new. Typically unopened and in the original packaging.|
|NM||Near Mint||Opened but never used, all parts complete, not damaged or marked on in any way. Almost perfect, collectible condition. Still retains most of it's original luster.|
|EX||Excellent||Barely used, no damage, all parts complete. May have very slight wear on cover or outsides, and on corners & edges, no writing, highlightings or markings unless they are unobtrusive, no tears or stains. Above average condition.|
|VG||Very Good||A used item, cover or insides may be slightly worn, should not have many pencil marks, may have some small tears or creases, usually some corner, spine or edge wear, still is a complete item with nothing missing. An above average condition item.|
|G||Good||A typical used item, cover or insides may be lightly worn, may have light pencil marks or writing on material, may have some small tears or creases, will have some corner, spine or edge wear, usually still a complete item with nothing missing (unless noted). Average condition, one that is meant to be used or read.|
|P||Poor||Heavily worn or damaged covers and inside. May have significant writing/highlighting. May be missing items (these will be noted), but is still usable.|
- Domestic Shipping: Shipping and Handling for Domestic (US) is marked in the listing and will be mailed via USPS First Class Mail
- International shipping: via USPS International First Class, or USPS Priority Mail will be calculated upon checkout. Note: A $5.00 Handling Fee will be added to register the package, and to provide a tracking number to you.
- International customers will be responsible for any customs fees.
- Each additional item will be shipped free
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- PayPal is Accepted
- Item will be shipped within 3 business days of receiving full payment
We have been playing D&D, AD&D, Runequest, Warhammer, Wargames and various other games since the 1970s. Many of our items were never played with, and have been sitting on bookshelves or in boxes for years. We are going through our vast collection and sorting them for sale. I will be making these available as I grade, photograph and list each item.