* We're an international co-op shop. Sisters Alecia and Rachel live in Austin, TX, USA, while Sister Sara lives in Sweden. Shipping rates reflect this, and are quoted in each listing. |
* Combined shipping is available for multiple wins from the same country only.
* To qualify for combined shipping, please pay for all items in one installment, and list all item #'s in payment.
* We try to ship within 3 business days of recieving payment, unless otherwise noted.
* We use professional quality packaging, but packages are beyond our control once they leave our posession. We aren't liable for items lost, damaged, or stolen in the mail. For added safety, we recommend purchasing insurance.
* US bound packages ship via USPS priority mail. Delivery confirmation w/ a tracking # is included.
* For extra safety, insurance may be added at buyers expense.
* We ship worldwide!
* International packages under 4lbs. are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. This shipping method averages 7-14 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Packages exceeding 4lbs. are shipped via USPS Global Priority mail. This shipping method averages 6-10 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Full insurance coverage and tracking options are available - at buyers expense. Contact us prior to bidding for more info.
* Customs offices may delay estimated arrival dates. This is beyond our control, as we aren't involved in the customs process.
* Customs fees and/or taxes are the sole responsibility of buyer.
* We're required by law to declare full value of items + declare them as merchandise.
* Sara ships worldwide!
* All packages are shipped via Recommended mail, which includes tracking info.
* Items are sold as is, with no warranties expressed or implied.|
* Unless item was grossly misrepresented all sales are final.
* We describe and depict items to the best of our abilitiy, and disclose known flaws. No one is perfect though. If you feel an item was grossly misrepresented, please contact us within 24 hours so we can work it out. Your satisfaction is our priority, so please communicate and refrain from leaving nasty feedback.
* We reserve the right to request photographic evidence of alleged gross misrepresentation.
* We don't give discounts or partial refunds.
* Returns are accepted on a case by case basis for your full purchase price, less shipping. Buyer pays return shipping.
* Coloration issues aren't grounds for returns, as colors vary from screen to screen.
* Items may not be returned due to fitting issues, unless we provided the wrong measurements.
* Please pay for your item(s) within 5 days of purchase/auction close. Beyond 5 days, an unpaid Item claim will be filed with EBay.
* We accept payments via Paypal only, as this is EBay policy.
* SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Your EBay bid is a legally binding contract. If you can't pay, please don't bid.
* Feel free to ask questions bidding. If you ask questions after bidding and decide against item, you're still responsible for completing transaction.
* We reserve the right to block or remove bids and/or restrict purchase quantities for any reason deemed fit.
* Vintage = 20+ years in age, and usually used. Your item likely had an amazing life the 1st time around. Light general wear and minor imperfections consistent with age are normal, and to be expected.
* All items are decribed to the best of our ability, including any known flaws.
* We recommend knowing your measurements when buying vintage. Tag sizes vary from brand to brand + era to era. We list estimated modern sizes to help compensate, but tag size variation is true to this day. Please rely on measurements listed.
* Measurements listed are of garment itself, not your measurements. Do a comparison before bidding.
* Measurements are provided in inches.
* To display ideal fit, items larger than models are often clipped in back for photos.
* Full skirted items may be modeled with petticoats worn underneath to display ideal silhouette. Unless otherwise noted, petticoats aren't included.
* Some items are shortened and/or otherwise altered into more desireable styles.
* We try to launder machine washable garments prior to shipment. The exceptions to this are heavily embelished items, furs, antique textiles, and delicates such as silk and rayon.
* Sisters of the Black Moon are leaders in the vintage fashion industry; wardrobe stylists with years of experience collecting, wearing, and selling vintage accessories and clothing.
* Our items are carefully hand selected. We travel far and wide to bring you the best treasures possible. We have a strong affinity for the 1960s and 70s, but accomodate the best of every era.
* Many items are complimentary to current trends - perfect for fashion forward ladies with an eye on the past. Quench your runway cravings at a fraction of the cost.
* We're happy to help; feel free to ask questions before bidding.
* Editorial photos by Alexandra Valenti.
* Product photos by Sisters of the Black Moon.