Vintage Pioneer CS-B9000 Speakers
****Update: 3/25/12 we hooked these speakers back up to our stereo system to play some of the vintage cd collection we just listed on here and they still sound as good as ever. We cranked these babies up and they sound as loud and crystal clear as the day we bought them. We went back in time for a few short hours - Eureka, baby, eureka. ****
Ultimate Dynamic Speakers – Great for Outdoors - Loud without Distortion
Remember the 70’s and 80’s?
31 5/8H x 15W x 13D with grill cover (11 ½ without grill cover)
Weight – Just under 40 pounds each
The wires are exposed in the back. You need to attach/splice speaker wires into the existing exposed wires - they are not just plug in and play.
Power handling: 150w each
3-way bass reflex
· Speakers themselves are in great condition – no dry rot, holes, rips, etc.
· Cabinets do have some minor wear and knicks - the one has surface scratches on top
· Grill Covers have some small holes & corner tears - See Pictures
· This is from our own personal collection purchased in 1984
· Originally bought with other stereo components as an all in one package.
· We have gotten rid of all the other components through the years except these speakers because they are as awesome and sound as good as the day we bought them.
· My husband even hooked them up to our 7.1 surround sound system as he can’t seem to let go of them.
· We have come to the point in our lives where we do not “party hardy” anymore and feel that these beauties really do deserve to be loved again!
· We have purchased other speakers throughout the years, including Bose, Onkyo and DaVinci and they can’t touch these Pioneers for Quality Sound, especially when you crank up the sound. They do not distort when blaring.
· We are finally, sadly saying good-bye to these babies.
· It has been a great ride – sure brings back memories – 60’s and 70’s Rock
While researching to prepare for listing these speakers, I came across the following on avsforum.com.
“ Hi. Newbie to this site, but not Pioneer speakers. I have 2 pairs of Pioneer CS-B9000s and they are THE BEST speakers I have ever heard. The speakers are rated at 150 watts each. They were sold in the mid 80s, mine were bought by a relative in '85. With the 12" woofers, they rock the house! One of these days I'll get some more speakers like this. “
Overall great vintage condition – nice addition to your collection
Seller has option to choose shipper and to ship in separate boxes if necessary. They will be delivered securely, insured, with tracking and signature required.
As with all vintage items, there will be signs of use and storage. They will have imperfections, just like you and I as we age (J). We have no way of knowing where these items have traveled, therefore, if you allergies or are sensitive to dust, smoke, odors, etc. please keep this in mind and email with any questions before you buy.
Please ask all questions before bidding or buying. No question is a dumb question.
We are downsizing and up-cycling our electronics.
Click here to check out our other electronic equipment
Click here to browse our store
Combined Shipping – Email us for a quote on the items you are interested in purchasing. Payment must be combined into one single payment for all items purchased. We will send an updated invoice with combined shipping discounts. Our fragile, breakable items are securely packaged to arrive safely at your door, including bubble wrap, peanuts and double boxing when necessary.
NO Returns accepted on this item- guaranteed great working condition as described -
We want to earn your business by offering nothing less than a great shopping experience, which includes, accurate descriptions, secure packaging and excellent customer service. If there is a problem with your purchase for any reason, please contact us immediately and allow us to remedy the situation before leaving a negative feedback. It is also nice to hear from you when we have exceeded your expectations. A great shopping experience is always our number one priority!
Feedback – Your shopping experience is very important to us! If you are satisfied with your purchase, please provide a positive feedback and 5 Star DSR rating. If you feel you are unable to leave a 5 Star DSR rating, please email us with the reason so we can better serve our customers. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us immediately to allow us a chance to remedy the situation before leaving negative feedback. A pleasant shopping experience is always our number one goal!
Thanks for browsing our store! ~~~~ Please stop back again!