|Due to eBay New Policies I need to place any thing you may question "Terms & Info:" in the top half of the auction/store sites, with bullets, WoW! So you will find the full description of the item much farther down the page, in BOLD.
• Terms and Info: ASK QUESTIONS Before you Bid. BE SURE TO VIEW all PICTURES. Refunds granted only when there is a GROSS error in my description. You must respond within 3 days of receiving item and ship it back in 7 days. Buyer pays shipping. Items are Sold, AS FOUND. I do not even like cleaning them up, I am afraid that I may do it wrong.
• I will combine items won to save on shipping and handling fees. I find that eBay postal calculator is sometimes off, especially on large items and international. If overpayment of shipping fees occurs, anything over $1.00 will be refunded, quickly, through PayPal.
• Handling and sometimes insurance (ONLY, on fragile items shipped in US) fees are already calculated into postal quote above, ASK!!!! Normal handling time TWO Days with reduced handling fees at $2 for US and Internationals, much less for small items and with variables on quantity, size that adjusts the handling fee higher.
• Heaven forbid, if your item is damaged upon receipt, and insurance was included. Fragile items only,(glass & pottery, etc) shipped anywhere in the US. You MUST email me pictures of damaged item, save all packing material and get copies of paid invoice through eBay/Paypal. Email me and I'll send insurance tag for your item so you can make claim at your local post office.
• On a personal note. Due to a back injury, I try my best to ship items out Monday, Wednesday and Friday, excluding holidays, that throws the days off. So that USPS employees can help me unload. I can not have them pick up since I have very bad doggies.
• High Bidder pays through PayPal, in US funds. New York Residents MUST add 8.00% sales tax or supply tax exempt number with payment. Only other method of payment is Cash with/at arranged local Pick-up.
FYI: We have some Great Deals for You. Purchased from recent Estate Sales, Yard Sales, Flea Markets and Auctions. I start them low at auction with no reserves. You can save on gas, shop at home and have it shipped to your door. And where else, can you get more than a one liner for a description. Possibly more photos than you care to look at. Some, even being a puzzle, you might have to figure it out.
Here we are offering a WONDERFUL, Vintage, Figural Cast Iron Doorstop with what looks to be original sprayed/painted finish on this large Three Masted Sailing Ship. There were many versions of Sailing Ships produced in the early-mid 20th Century. This design has open-work around the anchor at front and flags on top of mast are all long waving banners. I found NO marking and it is a fine casting with NO deep pitting, NO visible rust. I found only one small production issue, rough spot on center mast. It has barely any wear to paint and the only rust color in on bottom of the feet.
As Found with NO chips, NO cracks and NO repairs. Overall in VERY, VERY GOOD condition, used but not abused. It is a Large Ship Doorstop that measures approx. 11 7/8" high, 11" long and wedged feet are about 3" x 1 ¾".
Any information, Questions or Request are always Welcomed. Please wait for invoice before paying. I do offer USPS; Priority, Parcel Post, First Class & Media shipping. Check rates and options for this item on auction site under "Other Services" in top center of page. I will combine items won, to save you on shipping, handling fees (see above terms)
Check out my other items!
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!