CD ROM Title: Hand Embroidery Monograms, 1914.
Hand Embroidery Monograms patterns suitable for Handkerchief, towels, shirts and lingerie.
Sample images from this CD:
More details about this CD Publication:
Contains 66 pages of monograms.
1. Old English Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, lingerie, table linen, towels, shirt
2. Plain Block Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, shirts, stockings, table linen,
3. Fancy Block Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, stockings, table and bed linen,
4. Fancy Script Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, lingerie, table linen and bath
5. Right Script Letters for monograms on initial handkerchiefs, table linen, towels, robes
and night gowns.
6. Slant Script Letters for monograms on lingerie, corner motif for handkerchiefs, baby
pillows and carriage covers.
7. Fancy Script Letter with flower for monograms on table Damask, Layettes and Trousseaux.
8. Block Letters with fancy outline for monograms on table linen and initial handkerchiefs.
9. Old Gothic for monograms on colored handkerchiefs and church linen.
10. Greek Letters for monograms on college pennants, society initials and men's shirts.
11. Japanese Letters for monograms or single initials for men's shirts and ocean linen.
12. For monograms on table linen, towels and initial handkerchiefs.
13. Fancy Block Letters for monograms on table linen, towels and initial handkerchiefs.
14. Block Letters with Ivy Leaf for monograms on table linen, trousseaux linens and
15. Fancy Block Letter for monograms on bed spreads and bed linen.
16. Renaissance Letters or Letters of the Fourteenth Century. For monograms on church
linen, church vestments, etc.
17. Cross Stitch Gothic Letter (Alphabet Gothique au Point de Croix) for monograms on guest
towels and baby layette.
18. Fancy Block Letters with Border for monograms on table linen and initial handkerchiefs.
19. Fancy Borders for monograms (Lettres mixte Enguirlandees) suggestions for ladies
handkerchiefs and miniature photos.
20. For Men's shirts Chemises d'Hommes embroidered in colored silk to match material.
21. For monograms on men's shirts, men's handkerchiefs and pajamas.
22. Monograms for Men's Shirts (Chemises Hommes) monograms for men's handkerchiefs.
23. Monograms for Men's Shirts (Chemises de Nuit, Pyjamas) Monograms for men's shirts,
dress shirts, pajamas and night shirts.
24. Monograms for Men's handkerchiefs (Mouchoir Hommes).
25. For Monograms on men's shirts, men's handkerchiefs and pajamas.
26. Plain and Fancy Designs for monograms on men's shirts, men's handkerchiefs and pajamas.
27. Monograms for Men's Shirts (Chemises Hommes).
28. Autographs for monograms on men's handkerchiefs and men's shirts.
29. Monograms with Appropriate Borders for use on Lingerie, Trousseaux and Layette for
30. Fancy Borders for monograms for monograms on corner of ladies and men's handkerchiefs.
31. Monograms with fancy outlines for monograms on lingerie and handkerchiefs.
32. Fancy Borders for Monograms (Motifs Riche pour Monogrammes) for monograms on miniature
photos, handkerchief cases, and book covers.
33. Fine Monograms with flowers ( Anglaises Enlacees Fleuries) monograms on lingerie and
34. Very Fine Monograms of the Fifteenth Century (Renaissance) for Monograms on Lingerie,
handkerchiefs and Trousseaux Linen.
35. Louis XIV Designs for monograms on fine lingerie and Trousseaux Linen.
36. Marie Antoinette Monograms for handkerchiefs and lingerie.
37. Fancy Designs (Fantaisie Pour Lingerie monograms for very fine lingerie.
38. Grand Fancy Designs (Grands Monogrammes Fantaisie) for monograms on table linen and
39. Very Rich Monograms (Fantaisie Lingerie) for monograms on fine lingerie and fine table
40. Names and Signatures (Noms et Signatures) to be used on handkerchiefs and lingerie.
41. Monograms for men's and ladies' handkerchiefs (Mouchoirs Hommes et Dames)
42. Very fine Monograms (Tres Riche Monogrammes) for ladies pocket handkerchiefs and fine
43. Louis XV Designs (Louis XV) for Monograms on handkerchiefs, Chemises and Trousseaux
44. Circular Designs (Serie Cercles) for monograms on table linen and lingerie.
45. Lozenge Style Monograms (Serie De Lozanges) for monograms on table cloth, napkins and
46. Monograms of Italian Style for Luncheon sets, Lingerie and handkerchiefs.
47. Nursery Designs (Layette) for monograms on baby layette, baby handkerchiefs and nursery
48. Script and Old English Letters (Anglaises et Gothique) to be used on towels, bed sheets
and pillow slips.
49. Script and Old English Letters with Borders (Anglaise et Gothique) for towels, bed and
50. Monograms for Napkins and Table Damask.
51. Monograms on table linen and bed linen.
52. For monograms on table linen.
53. For monograms on table and bed linen.
54. Fancy Block and Seeded Letters monograms on table linen and bed spreads.
55. Roman Cut Work monograms on bed spread, curtain and table linen.
56. For monograms on bed spreads and curtains (Dessus de lit et Rideaux)
57. Very Fancy Seeded Script Monograms monograms on bed spreads and curtains.
58. For Monograms on bed spreads, automobile and carriage robes.
59. For Monograms on bedspreads and curtains.
60. Scallop Designs
61. "Marie Antoinette" Monogram with Seeded Letter.
62. Colored motifs for children's handkerchiefs, etc.
63. Motifs for Societies and Boy's Suits.
64. For colored motifs for children's handkerchiefs.
65. For colored motifs for children's handkerchiefs.
66. Designs for Church Vestments (Ornaments D'eglise)
CD ROM plays on your computer and is Windows and MAC computer compatible.
This is an easy to use computer CD ROM publication in the popular Adobe PDF file format which can be view by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. The PDF file is very easy to use. You can enlarge the pattern pages on your computer screen, you can also print out select pages you are working on in the size that is easy for you to read.
This CD ROM is elegantly packaged and makes a wonderful gift!
Customer Testimonials and Reviews:
Hi, I just want to tell you I received the CD today! I absolutely love your elegant packaging! I think I will get another CD to give as a gift for my best friend who is crazy about crochet! Sue H.
Dear folks at Patterns-on-CD, thank you for shipping the cd out so quickly. I am new at crocheting and I am finding the instructions very clear and easy to follow! Your CD is so easy to use. I can print out just the pages I am working on and scribble my notes on the print-out without worry. My dog chewed part of the pattern sheet I was working on, but no worries, I just print out another sheet! I am keeping the print outs in a 3 ring binder and even printed the lace images I like for the binder cover. Thank you for making this rare antique book available on CD ROM!
Other Products We Offer:
If you like this CD, you will also enjoy our other needlecraft CD products! You can find our other CD titles in our Ebay Store (Click here).
NOTICE TO EBAY ABOUT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ALL our products and publications are fully compliant with Ebay intellectual property policies.
All are also compliant with and congruent with US trademark law, patent law, trade law, copyright law, and are fully compliant with US intellectual property law and code in all regards.
We rigorously validate our rights to legally market a product or own the rights to the product, license it legally, or develop the intellectual property ourselves.
This product contains content that has been derived from public domain. We have validated the original content is in fact in the public domain. The original copyright period for this publication is between June10th 1914 to June 10th 1994..
Our modification and restoration process has resulted in our creating a new work (restored or annotated or improved work) that gives us a clear and novated copyright to this modified version.
Our publications are derived directly from the original publication itself, then modified and digitally restored. They are not derived from any other individual or corporate work under copyright by any other Seller or publisher.
Seller Policies :