Beautiful glossy finish, nice sounding guitar. To the best of our knowledge all original EXCEPT the bridge (we put a new one on since it was missing the bridge and we wanted our tech to string it up and play it). Our tech said the action is high.
Please note that some of the binding is missing and of course, as with most guitars this age, there are scuffs and dings. The finish is showing some checking but overall, not bad for this old. Still sounds really good, would even be a nice wall hanger. Serial number is 8660 made in the USA. The label reads "Epiphone Banjo Corporation, Long Island City, N.Y:"
Ask questions before bidding, we’ll do our best to answer them. The sticker is still nice and clear on the inside, we just couldn’t photograph it due to the angles. A case is included but we do not believe it to be the original.
ABOUT OUR GEAR:We offer a unique opportunity to the guitar builder/repair person/luthier with all sorts of guitars in various stages of disrepair. This is an excellent opportunity to reclaim guitars either for yourself or for resale after repairs are made.
The luthier project guitars come to us with varying degrees of damage. Every guitar comes to us for a reason! We have an experienced guitar tech who helps identify the defects if they are not marked by our supplier. We do not make any repairs on any of the guitars nor will we estimate the cost/extent of needed repairs. WHILE WE DO OUR BEST TO DETAIL AND PHOTO DEFECTS NOT ALL DEFECTS ARE VISIBLE OR PHOTOGRAPHABLE. IF YOU DO NOT SEE A PHOTO OF THE DEFECT IT MEANS WE WERE UNABLE TO PHOTOGRAPH IT. Our guitars are all damaged in some way and are in need of repair.
· Backs of headstocks are stamped Used with a visible IMPRINT stamp
· Serial numbers have been removed prior to coming to us
· All Fender/Fender product logos have been removed by our supplier as part of THEIR contract with Fender. We do not do the removal
· Many of our guitars have only minor damage or are merely empty and in need of electronics/hardware. READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION
· Most of our parts have been previously installed but the majority were never used as the guitars did not make it out of QC. Unless otherwise noted all parts are in very good condition and function properly.
· We do carry a quantity of New Old Stock parts. They are listed as such.
We combine shipping whenever possible but you must wait for us to send the combined invoice before paying. We must manually send the invoices to maximize savings for our customers.
We can ship up to four guitars in one box within the lower 48 for a greatly reduced rate. The shipping rate for a box of four via FedEx is $59.26. The more you buy, the more you save.
· Each item is professionally packaged and insured
· Tracking numbers are available for all items on your Order Details page which is visible in your My eBay (located on the top right corner above)
· We have a one day handling time. Allow for weekends and holidays.
· LOCAL PICKUP IS NOT AVAILABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS. SHIPPING RATES FOR OHIO ARE LOWERED. WAIT FOR A REVISED INVOICE BEFORE PAYING.
· Items ship FedEx Ground or USPS Priority. Shipping rates are listed with every item.
· Our guitars ship via FedEx within the contiguous US. NO EXCEPTIONS. We will need a street address for FedEx shipping. All items over 2 lb ship FedEx within the contiguous US.
· Signatures are required as per eBay/PayPal rules.
· AK, HI, PR, Military: items ship USPS Priority. Wait for a revised invoice
Please email us for pre-approval before bidding; we can add you to our Exempt List that will allow you to bid. Due to shipping difficulties we DO NOT ship to Quebec.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" -US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Any requests to lie on customs forms are turned over to eBay.
· Allow for transit time, especially at the holidays
· Any items returned to us as undeliverable will be refunded less shipping
· Tracking numbers are visible on your Order Details page which is in your My eBay. Look at the upper right corner of any eBay page for that link
· Shipping rates are detailed below
1 lb. Hardware
· We are not a storefront and do not allow customers to come to our home
· We hold items for one week to combine shipping; payment must be made within 7 days of end of auction.
· Once an item is paid for it must ship. If you are waiting on multiple items do not make payment. As per eBay?s new policies we must ship within 24 hours of receiving payment.
14 day return policy unless an item is marked as NO RETURNS.
· Items must be in original condition with no alterations/repairs/damage. You cannot begin a repair and then ask to return an item. We have photos documenting each item.
· We must authorize a return. We do not pay for return shipping except in the case of shipping damage or an error on our part
· Items must be properly packaged with the original invoice
· AS IS and NO RETURN items cannot be returned
· Inspect your items upon receipt. In the rare event that you have a problem please contact us BEFORE LEAVING FEEDBACK.
A family-owned and operated business since 2002, Riceage Music and More specializes in the sale of quality luthier project guitars, hardware and parts, in addition, but not limited to, any other instrument under the sun. We offer a unique opportunity for the hobbyist or reclaimer with guitars in all stages of disrepair.
We are located just west of beautiful Cleveland, Ohio. All items are shipped from our facility. No drop shipping and no shipping from China. For those of you out west?.it does take longer for items to get to you due to our location.
Please use the Ask Seller A Question button. We only correspond through the eBay messaging system. We are closed from Friday at noon to Sunday morning. We will reply to messages on Sunday when we reopen. Please do not leave feedback until you have contacted us. We cannot issue a call tag or engage with eBay on a Saturday or Sunday. Courtesy, please. We do our very best to work with our customers but are not open on Saturdays. Nothing is so urgent it can?t wait until we reply to your message.