**PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY!**
Impish innocence of the Kewp-ish kind! It's been said that few other manufacturers that held the rights to the Rose O'Neill @Kewpie brand captured the essence of the originals quite like @Cameo did in the early 70s. Long out-of-production and getting harder to find now, this is a 10", full vinyl @Cameo Kewpie doll with articulated head ONLY. She has painted facial features, molded light brown hair, and the "quiff" on the top of her head is completely intact. Previously owned & gently appreciated, CLEAN throughout, including clothing, no ink or bite marks. She has almost no age spotting or color changes to her vinyl from the passage of time. Kewp has been re-costumed in a very sweet, barely-there-pink nylon dress with puffed sleeves & tiny satin rosettes at the neckline, white cotton knit undies, white nylon knee-highs, & beige, faux patent leather, side-buckle Mary Janes. The giant fabric Dahlia that she holds will come with her for your displaying pleasure. Surprizingly solid & weighty doll, even before packing, so shipping will reflect that.
**PLEASE NOTE: My items are intended for sale to ADULT collectors & buyers. I do not make “age appropriate” or safety recommendations for children. If bidding for a minor, please check manufacturers’ age & safety criteria and personally evaluate the product as it relates to your child’s unique situation ** Additionally, items that are one-of-a-kind (OOAK) and customized may have been altered from the original and may contain small or sharp parts that could be hazardous.
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by! My motto is: “SELL AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE SOLD TO. BID & BUY RESPONSIBLY.” This reflects in my 100% positive feedback rating to date, which I work hard to maintain. I try to give as complete a description as possible so that you can make an informed decision about your bid. Most of the items I offer are vintage, used, or in some way previously appreciated.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR ITEM AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT, PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO LEAVING NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL FEEDBACK. I STAND BEHIND MY ITEMS 100%!
- Please bid only if you intend to pay.
- Please contact me within 3 days of auction closure.
- FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING --- I’m happy to provide more information, just be sure to give me 24 hours to respond.
- I don’t customarily ship outside the USA zip codes due to time restrictions. HOWEVER, if you are a non-U.S. bidder and would like to inquire about an item, PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- I ship items out FAST (usually within 24-48 hours of cleared payment). If you have a special shipping need, PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- I’m always happy to combine shipping whenever possible. MUST MAKE ONE PAYPAL PAYMENT & ITEMS MUST CLOSE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF EACH OTHER. Large dolls, delicate or odd-shaped items & items in manufacturers’ boxes may not qualify for combined shipping.
- You won’t receive dirty dolls, stuffed animals, or other collectibles from me! I pride myself in cleaning and restoring the things I sell to the best of my abilities. If there is something I cannot fix or clean, it will be mentioned in the auction listing
- ABOVE ALL, KNOW THAT YOUR BUSINESS IS APPRECIATED, AND HAVE FUN!
When you buy a doll, bear, or other collectible from me it will be CLEANED AND RESTORED to the best of my ability. I strive to put it into the condition in which I would want to see it in MY OWN COLLECTION! Items are not just wiped off and listed. I evaluate, thoroughly clean and repair them. If there is something that I cannot rectify, it will be mentioned in the listing. I am an artist and a designer, and have been dealing with collectibles most of my life. I am by no means an "expert" in all areas, but I do try to be "informed". My goal is to be PROUD of the items I list, PROUD of the service I provide as an eBay seller, and hopefully to DELIGHT you with the finished product!
-- Shipping: Each auction will either quote a set shipping charge or will state that the charge is to be determined at the end of the auction (all shipping fees incl. delivery confirmation). I ship by PRIORITY MAIL EXCLUSIVELY (unless otherwise stated in auction listing). Seller ships to USA ONLY!
-- I don't print my postage on line, so your shipping charges will include the cost of a delivery confirmation (.70 on Priority & .80 on First Class)
-- Small items that are shipped in new First Class padded envelopes do include the cost of the envelope in the shipping fee.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE AMAZING & WONDERFUL EBAY BUYERS & SELLERS OUT THERE!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND ENJOY THE EBAY EXPERIENCE!!!!
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!