Details about Very Nice Antique Olive Glass Gin Case Bottle V. MARKEN & Co. Circa 1890'sVery Nice Antique Olive Glass Gin Case Bottle V. MARKEN & Co. Circa 1890's See original listing
Mar 20, 2012 19:28:27 PDT
Akron, Pennsylvania, United States
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Very Nice Antique Olive Glass Gin Case Bottle V. MARKEN & Co. Circa 1890's
Dutch Case Gin Bottle
Blown tooled top lip
Marked:V. MARKEN & Co., marked "L" on the bottom
Condition: No Chips, or Cracks
Size: 9 1/8" tall, 3" wide at the top shoulders
Listed With No Reserve
Estate Fresh From Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Thanks For Looking, and Good Luck!
We Are Elliott’s Antiques
Serving Collectors of Fine Antiques, and Wholesale to the Trade Since 1996
. We are a Family business located in Akron, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Between myself, my father, and grandfather, and now my 13 month old daughter, we have over 75 years in the antique business, specializing in Early American Decorative Arts, Pennsylvania Furniture, Staffordshire China, and Early American Glass. All of our items for sale are Estate fresh, from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for something special, we may be able to find it!
Check us out on Facebook "Elliott's Antiques"
Look for our other auctions on Ebay!
- We strive to give you the best possible photos we can, all of our pictures are taken in natural daylight, with a 9mp digital camera. We use the Manual Format setting for the best and most accurate colour resolution, detail and depth of field possible. As always please email us, and we will be happy to send you more pictures.
· All items I sell have multiple pictures and are described as completely and accurately as I can with my limited knowledge, however, if you have any questions, or require any additional information, please feel free to email, I will try to answer your question within a 24-hour period.
· I pack things carefully and securely to the best of my ability, and use ample packing material. I try my best to use all post-consumer/industrial waste(ie: used packing materials from my place of work), and recycled materials.
· I usually ship USPS Priority Mail. Regular USPS parcel-post/first class is always available, however, email me for a quote.
We can combine shipments, just let us know which items you are bidding on.
· Shipping will usually be within 24 to 48 hours once payment has cleared, however, I reserve the right to do so up to four days following cleared payment. We do not ship on weekends. We Generally ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
· Payment expected within 5 days, (if not able to, please contact me to make other arrangements). Unpaid Item Reminders will be sent after 7 days of Auction/Sale Ending.
· We can accept: PayPal, and CASH on Local Pick-Up. Personal Checks from Established Clients Only.
· I process my feedback as soon as i get POSITIVE feedback from you - I do take it seriously. I hope you will as well.
Thank you for your interest and thanks for bidding!