RETURN & REPLACEMENT POLICY
We understand that shopping online can be difficult. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the item being received. The majority of the lines we offer may be returned with minimal restocking fees.
All returns must be accompanied with an RGA from Heber Valley Lighting Please contact us to start the RGA process. ANY ITEMS SHIPPED BACK WITHOUT A VALID RGA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED. Items that are shipped with free freight and then returned will be subject to the original shipping fees being deducted from the credit. Customer is responsible for any and all shipping fees to return the item(s). Exceptions to this would be for any defective or damaged product. Please insure all packages when returning them, any items damaged during the return to us will not be issued credit.
REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
1. Merchandise must in re-saleable condition, in its original container or box, including all packing material, and any accessories.
2. Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way. Each item will be inspected upon return.
3. Merchandise will be returned at the customers’ expense. If you would like us to arrange shipping please contact us. Shipping charges would be deducted from the credit.
4. No returns will be allowed for discounted or clearance products, except for damaged or defective items.
5. No returns on bulb or part orders.
6. No returns on custom ordered product.
7. A sale is considered FINAL after 30 days of customer receipt and will not be eligible for return.
We will replace any item that is damaged, as long as we are notified within the 30 return period. If we are not allowed to replace an item that is damaged you may be subject to shipping charges for the original order as well as return shipping charges to return the item to us.
Please inspect all packages before signing for them. If there is damage to a box please make note of it with UPS, FedEX, DHL etc…If there is no visible damage to the box but the contents are damaged please contat us , Please give us a thorough description of the damage and what parts need to be replaced.
Heber Valley Lighting is not responsible for any fees associated with the cost to repair or install damaged items. Electricians or Contractors should not be scheduled until you have received the item and inspected it for damage.
Defective items are subject to the manufacturers policy, 1 year from the date of sale. There are exceptions to this, please email or call us if you have a question about the warranty period of an item.
In spite of our best efforts, occasionally products will sustain damage in transit. We’ll get replacement parts or a replacement fixture to you as soon as possible, free of charge. Please provide as much detail as possible about the damaged fixture so that we can rectify your issue in a timely fashion. This replacement policy ONLY covers the cost of replacing a full fixture or part thereof, at our expense.
Shipments will be made using UPS Ground, FEDEX Ground, or Truck services. All order over $99 will ship free of charge, unless shipped by Truck. We do not ship to PO Boxes or APO, FPO. Canadian customers are responsible for all import fees, duties, taxes etc.