If you win an item from Taddwholesale you can either have your item shipped or you can pickup at our warehouse in TN. Taddwholesale does charge a 30% pickup fee on the items that are listed with a shipping fee. The pickup fee is stated on each item under the Shipping Tab.
Taddwholesale does not currently prepare items to be picked up by Freight Carriers. If you select Local Pickup you will need to send a person to pickup your item and not a Freight Carrier or pre-paid UPS or FedEx shipping label.
Upon pick up you will be given a copy of your invoices that you will be asked to sign. This signature will act as your "tracking" and acknowledgment of receipt of all items, much the same as a UPS signature represents. Please be sure all items are accounted for as we do not issue refunds for items reported missing after departure.
Items will be held for 7 days after payment. Space is a valued commodity and we must have all items picked up with 7 days.
Why Does Taddwholesale Charge a Pickup Fee
- Items that are picked up still require labor to pick the order. Items that are picked up instead of shipped are handled twice as much by our employees.
- Offering pickups means that we store thousands of items for up to 7 days. Many customers wait until they have enough items bought to make the trip to TN worthwhile and this means that a large portion of our warehouse is a storage facility for pickup customers.
- Employees must be stationed in the Local Pickup office awaiting your arrival to pick up.
Local Pickup Checklist
- Click the Pay Now button
- Select Local Pickup instead of UPS
- Submit Payment (If you paid with an eCheck through PayPal it will take 3-5 days before your payment clears. Item will be ready for pickup 24 hours after payment clears)
- Wait 24 Hours after Payment Clears to pickup your item
- See our Hours
- Get Directions
Pickup Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM CST
Holiday Pickup/Business Schedule:
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21ST - PICKUPS CLOSED
MONDAY, DECEMBER 24TH - CLOSED
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 25TH - CLOSED
TUESDAY, JANUARY 1ST - CLOSED
*We will not be in the office to answer emails or voice mails on these dates as we will be celebrating the holidays with our families. Please allow one business day(excluding dates we are closed) for email or voice mail response.
We will answer all communications in the order received the following business day. No pickups will be conducted on Friday, December 21st.
Location: 125 E. Forrest Lebanon TN 37087
Click Here for Driving Directions