Details about VINTAGE KODAK DUAFLEX TLR 620 FILM CAMERA KODET LENS CIRCA 1940's EXCSee original listing
Aug 08, 2012 18:14:13 PDT
[ 1 bid ]
Fairport, New York, United States
VINTAGE KODAK DUAFLEX TLR 620 FILM CAMERA KODET LENS CIRCA 1940's EXC
• Excellent condition except for missing a rivet on the front metal plate and on the upper part of the camera back (see photos)
• Includes strap, ownership tag & operating instructions all in excellent condition
• Shutter fires and the lens looks clean and clear
• This camera uses 620 film and has not been tested with film
• Manufactured in Rochester, NY by Eastman Kodak Company from 1947-1950
• A nice addition for that Kodak camera collection
• Please email me if you have any questions
I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee: If something about your transaction is unsatisfactory, please consider contacting me before leaving feedback or opening a case in the Resolution Center; I am very happy to correct anything that may be amiss. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days for a full refund. I will need to have the merchandise back in order to issue you a refund and must be sent back in the same condition. The buyer pays shipping cost for returned items.
I only accept Paypal payments: Invoices are sent at the end of each business day (EST). DO NOT pay until you have your combined invoice for multiple purchases. Payment is expected within 4 days. Unpaid Item Cases are automatically opened after 4 days of non-payment.
The buyer pays actual shipping costs - NO handling fees!
If you would like Postal Insurance please let me know, and I will add it to your invoice.
Foreign Buyers: While First Class Mail International postage is cheaper than Priority Mail International or Express Mail International, it cannot be tracked online, but Priority and Express mailings can be tracked. It is the customers responsibility to tell me how they would like to have their package sent.
It is the customer's responsibility to understand and pay for any customs, tariffs, brokerage fees, etc. as required by individual countries.