DESCRIPTION: Stunning Art marked gold tone brooch is embellished with tear drop faux amethyst and diamante rhinestone rhinestones. The prong set piece measures approximately 2 ½” x 1 ½”. It is also marked 1/20 12K gold plated. The piece is in excellent vintage condition.
Please feel free to e-mail us with questions.
Vintage jewelry is just that. Previously owned and loved. By nature, vintage jewelry is not perfect, and we describe any obvious defects. Vintage jewelry usually shows normal, age-appropriate wear. Please note that “excellent vintage condition” is not the same as “mint new” condition. If you are not satisfied with an item for any reason, please contact us. A refund of the purchase price will be made if the item is returned within two weeks, with all the original packaging. Good luck with your bidding and enjoy your jewelry!
Combined shipping is available for items purchased the same week, when possible.
We must collect 6% sales tax from buyers in Virginia.
International Buyers – Please Note:
· We will ship to buyers outside the U.S. only if payment is made through Paypal.
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
· Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up—they are not additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – U.S. and international government regulations prohibit these acts.
· We ship by U.S. First Class Mail International, but will ship by priority or expedited mail if requested. Please e-mail for rates before paying if you want priority or expedited mail for shipping to a country outside the U.S.
All Buyers – Please Note:
We are not jewelry experts or gemologists; we have a passion for vintage costume jewelry and enjoy sharing the treasures we find. Please study the photos and ask questions if in doubt. Most of our jewelry comes from estate sales, and therefore may have been exposed to pets, smoke, perfume, etc. Please take this into account when bidding.
Please contact us immediately if you are not satisfied for any reason. Every effort will be made to remedy the situation.