Details about VINTAGE 50's "TRUVAL" ROCKABILLY FLECK SHIRT. LOOP. NEVER WORN W/ TAG. NOS. MSee original listing
May 07, 2012
Yonkers, New York, United States
|Era:||1947-1964 (Post WWII-Early 60s)||Shade:||Cream with beige fleck|
|Size:||M||Vintage Type:||True Vintage|
|Material:||85% Wool/ 15% Nylon|
ITEM: Deadstock 50's "TRUVAL" light fleck button up shirt with ORIGINAL TAG. Loop collar. Cardboard behind collar. Two front open chest pockets. Single button cuff closure. Satin yoke.
CONDITION: Excellent. Original paper tag
MATERIAL: 85% Wool/ 15% Nylon
SIZE: Tag size Medium (15 - 15-1/2). But please measure something that fits you and compare to below.
MEASUREMENTS (Laid Flat):
- Chest (Underarm to Underarm) 22.50"
- Front Length (Collar to bottom) 24.25"
- Back Length (Collar to bottom) 28.75"
- Shoulder Width 19.00"
- Outer Sleeve Length (Shoulder seam to cuff end) 24.75"
- Inner Sleeve Length (Underarm to cuff end) 21.75"
Please email with any questions. We ship 1-2 business days from receipt of payment. Will happily combine shipping ! Thanks for visiting.