As the name implies, SonarPhone turns your smartphone or tablet into a fully functional touch screen sonar system that will rival the performance of sonar systems costing hundreds more. You dont need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone Sonar Transmitter will work anywhere in the world. The SonarPhone transmitter creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share its signal with as many people as you wish or password protect it just for yourself.
To use the SonarPhone App in anything other than Demo Mode you will need to connect to an existing SonarPhone Sonar WiFi Transmitter or purchase one of the three options yourself.
The T-POD (SP100) is a ultra portable WiFi transmitter systems that has a self contained battery and can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown from shore. The T-BOX (SP200) is a more permanently mounted system that is mounted in a boat with access to a 12 volt power supply (not included). Or the T-BOX (SP300) which is the T-BOX mounted on its own 12 volt battery pack to make it more portable.
SonarPhone delivers a multi-color color display plus it offers a robust menu of features you will be able to Test Drive by downloading this SonarPhone App and play the system in the DEMO setting. Smartphone or Tablet not included in sale.
The SonarPhone App includes 17 language options: English, Spanish, German, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Czech, Danish, French, Swedish and Greek.
For a limited time, all SonarPhone Sonar/Transmitter systems come with a bonus gift! A SmartPhone neoprene armband so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
SonarPhone Depth Sounder Features
- Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
- Transmit Range: 100 yards
- Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.
SP100 WIFI SONAR T-POD
- For Casting or Trolling
- Transducer: Water activated transmitter
- Max depth range: 120 feet
- Sonar frequency: 125 kHz Single Beam 30°
- Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery. Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge.
- USB port charging system.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls
- Weight: 4 oz
- One year warranty
- USB Charging &password reset cable
Important: The T-POD is not intended for ice fishing. The wide cone and overall transducer design is for the open water. It will function floating in an ice hole, but you may experience excessive noise and difficulty seeing your bait. Consider a Vexilar Flasher for ice fishing.