This listing is for a BRAND NEW Ubee Interactive DDW3611 wireless DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem. This is your chance to own it for a fraction of it's true value and stop paying for costly rental fees (averaging $5 to $8 per month). This is a purchase that pays for itself over and over. Save money today!! Please note that this modem is NOT a telephony (no telephone ports). We ask that you please check with your cable provider prior to purchasing, to verify that this model is compatible with their service.
The DDW3611 is NOT compatible with Comcast, Time Warner or Cox. All others please contact your internet cable provider to verify that the DDW3611 will work with their service.
TIME WARNER CUSTOMERS: This modem will NOT work with Time Warner, since they no longer support DOCSIS 3.0. Please note that all returns because of this issue will still be subject to the 20% restocking fee and shipping costs, even if Time Warner does approve it.
Please Note: The DDW3611 is an advanced modem and router intended for users with good networking skills.
The DDW3611 has Fast Shipping- usually within 1 business day!
Building upon the experience and success of the Ubee DDW2600 Wireless Cable Gateway, the DDW3611 is Ubee’s latest generation Wireless Cable Modem Gateway. The DDW3611 delivers industry leading high performance to wired and wireless, home or business networks. Based upon DOCSIS 3.0 and 802.11n 2X2 design and engineering, downstream speeds in excess of 300+Mbps downstream are capable on wired and/or wireless networks, with upstream speeds of up to 120+Mbps supported.
- Increased bandwidth for subscribers’ multimedia and high-bandwidth applications.
- Four SSID’s provide MSOs the flexibility to use extra SSID’s for roaming, hotspots, and guest networks.
- Connectivity options for any networked CPE device in the home.
- MSOs can successfully place the DDW3611 into commercial or residential routing environment, without the need for multiple products.
- Delivers the latest security authentication and encryption standards to prevent unauthorized access to the wireless network. These include WPA/WPA2, WPS, SPI Firewall.
FeaturesDOCSIS 3.0 certified embedded Data ModemIntegrated 4 port 802.11n (2X2) Wireless RouterUSB 2.0 Host port (Future Feature)Wi-Fi Alliance Certified
Speed — The DDW3611 delivers increased bandwidth for subscribers’ multimedia and high-bandwidth applications (up to 342Mbps downstream, 122Mbps upstream).*
Advanced Wireless — The DDW3611 provides 4 SSIDs that offers considerable flexibility for the customer’s network. MSOs can reserve SSIDS for hotspots, Wi-Fi Federation support, guest access, and other applications.
Security — The DDW3611 delivers the latest security authentication and encryption standards to prevent unauthorized access to the wireless network. These include WPA/WPA2, WPS, SPI Firewall.
Network Interface — 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces provide compatibility and performance. IPv4 and IPv6 support enables increased address capacity and improved security.
- Frequency Range: 88MHz ~ 1002MHZ
- Modulation: 64 / 256 QAM, Channel B/W: 6 MHz
- Maximum Data Rate per Channel (up to 8 channels):
DOCSIS = 30 Mbps (64 QAM), 42 Mbps (256 QAM),
EuroDOCSIS = 41 Mbps (64 QAM), 55 Mbps
Total Max Bandwidth (8 Channels): DOCSIS = 343
(304) Mbps, EuroDOCSIS = 444 (400) Mbps
- Symbol Rate: 6952 Ksps
- RF Input Power: -15 to +15dBmV (64 QAM), -15 to
+15dBmV (256 QAM)
- Input Impedance: 75 Ω
- Frequency Range: 5MHz ~ 65MHz
- Modulation A-TDMA: QPSK, 8, 16, 32, 64QAM, SCMDA:
QPSK, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128QAM
- Max B/W of 4 Channels = 122.88 (108) Mbps, B/W
Per Channel (up to 4 channels) = [QPSK 0.32 ~
10.24 Mbps, 8 QAM 0.48 ~ 15.36 Mbps, 16 QAM
0.64 ~ 20.48 Mbps, 32 QAM 0.80 ~ 25.60 Mbps, 64
QAM 0.96 ~ 30.72 Mbps, 128 QAM/TCM
- Symbol Rate: 160, 320, 640, 1280, 2560, 5120 Ksps
- RF Output Power: TDMA/ATDMA: +8dBmV to
+54dBmV (32/64 QAM). ATDMA Only: +8dBmV to
+55dBmV (8/16 QAM), +8dBmV to +58dBmV
(QPSK). S-CDMA: +8dBmV to +53dBmV (all
We ask that you please contact your local cable provider and check for compatibility before purchasing this cable modem. A 20% restocking fee and shipping costs will be applied for any modems that returned that are not defective (compatibility is not considered defective).
- We ship quickly from the West Coast, usually on the same day we receive your paid order. We process orders until 1:00 pm PST (Mon-Fri).
- We place tracking information as soon as we ship the unit, so you can check its shipping progress online right away.
- Please contact us for shipping quotes to international locations.
We have been in the cable and broadband business for over 20 years. We buy, repair, and sell quality new and refurbished equipment. We also specialize in the deployment of high-speed internet access in cable TV systems, hotels, and other multi-dwelling properties. We strive to offer value to our customers big andsmall and to deliver excellent customer service.